Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Same thing...SM - Backwoods Typist

Posted: Jun 29th, 2015 - 5:35 pm In Reply to: at least MM has work. - run out at N

Nuance or MM, still the same thing. Rock bottom wages for years of experience. Still the same crap treatment, same overstaffed accounts and still OOW situations. Its just a matter of picking which poison you want to take yourself out with. Arsenic or cyanide?

To the OP, please find something else! I came with a buyout as well, but before that %$^& grid was instituted. It's not about "patient safety" at all. Its about production, plain and simple. At least 200 LPH if you are editing, since after all they cut those in half since "we can edit quicker than we can type" and therefore takes half the time. Yeah right. Since coming to Nuance, I have had to work 3x as hard for not even half of what I used to earn. I used to feel like I was a failure, but then I learned it was them.

Check with your hospital for other positions you may be suited for. Work at Wal-Mart, flip burgers, something other than submitting yourself to the hellhold that Nuance is. I loved transcription, but have lost my love for it, and along with it my ambition and motivation I once had. I know I am not producing as much as I could, but it's hard to find your motivation and give a damn to be reduced to such low wages for the extensive knowledge that we have.

Save yourself from modern day slavery. Find something else. I am planning my escape and that day cannot seem to come fast enough. Good luck, OP.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)