Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Walk in lock-step, do not think independently, - do not have life, do not, do not

Posted: Jun 29th, 2015 - 12:36 pm

have MTSOs considered what they get with vinegar?  It certainly isn't sweet.

So do not call me for help, do not ask me to be understanding, do not ask me to WANT to do your work, do not ask me to care if anything is going wrong on your end, do not ask me to "play ball", do not ask me to think beyond the absolutely obvious. 

This goes against my nature, but I'm sure I can learn....this too. 

Afterall, I have unlearned many aspects of transcription that used to be valued, like grammar, sentence structure, correct terms, all in the name of "verbatim."  We are ruining our trade in oh so many ways.  Now I am being asked to ruin my character too.

I am extraordinarily easy-going, but the next time you talk to me like this will be the last.

Oh and BTW this is "at will" employment.  We can be fired at any time for anything, for any reason.  That works the other way too - we can quit at any time -- lest We forget that.

Good morning, Monday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)