Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: You are NOT the problem!.. (Views: 35)

Transportal warning to all - sm

Posted: Dec 28th, 2013 - 11:22 am

I want to warn all MTs about Transportal.  When they first hired me, they sounded great (don't they all at first?).  A few days into it, they started calling constantly and making me feel stupid (I'm not...been at this for 20 years!) and they acted like I did not know what I was doing.  Anyway, they let me go and they are trying to charge me a training fee of up to $250!!  This was NOT in the contract.  Not only do they try to pull this BS, they also ruin your PC by putting all kinds of junk in it, only telling you afterward it could (and DOES) ruin your PC.  Please do NOT even apply with this place.  I have had a lot of bad experiences with MTSOs, but to try and charge a training fee on top of not being paid???  Scrooges!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)