Company Board Today's Top Viewed: No, you can't always quit, at least not until.. (Views: 58)
Transportal warning to all - sm Posted: Dec 28th, 2013 - 11:22 am
I want to warn all MTs about Transportal. When they first hired me, they sounded great (don't they all at first?). A few days into it, they started calling constantly and making me feel stupid (I'm not...been at this for 20 years!) and they acted like I did not know what I was doing. Anyway, they let me go and they are trying to charge me a training fee of up to $250!! This was NOT in the contract. Not only do they try to pull this BS, they also ruin your PC by putting all kinds of junk in it, only telling you afterward it could (and DOES) ruin your PC. Please do NOT even apply with this place. I have had a lot of bad experiences with MTSOs, but to try and charge a training fee on top of not being paid??? Scrooges!!!
Post A Reply Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Does anyone else get personally offended?
- We Type Transcription..
- I will never understand how looking at QC stuff
- Coding/Billing-worth it?!
- To all new MTs
- Open Letter to TTS employees
- Is the system slow for anyone else
- Medical spellchecker and expander
- QA or QC or whatever filled in the following
- Full-Time MTs needed
- Word help
- SOFTSCRIPT MONITORS THESE POSTS!!!
- Contact information for Superior Global, Plano, TX
- FOOT PEDAL
- Fluency questions
- 7c per line with assistmed
- Question to AP employees with the health plan
- Anyone else get their hours changed recently
- Looking for a Microcassette Transcriber
- Winsock errors on ChartNet
- Is nobody working?
- Opt Out Of Daily Inspirations
- System down?
- Thinking of applying with Nuance
- I just made 4.67 an hour after taxes because
- East MT and other MM HDS2Coders, how is the
- Fierce backlash against the liberal who trashed the PC police
- my funny
- Romney says No to 2016
- To Obama: Take off the sissy pants, put on the big boy pants, and (sm)
- The patient has a negative "speciley" test of the knee?? anyone know? nm
- Is Precyse a good company to work for?
- Any good MT jobs out there?
- Fixing clock out
- My vent for the week and, of course, it's about FIESA.
- Spent more time manually entering CCs
- Is there any way to pull in a doctor's name
- Fluency questions
- Taliban Are Not Terrorists, or So Says the White House
- So, where's all the proud TTS cheerleaders, no
- I feel like I am QA'ing ILPs, but I am not QA'ing.
- QA score deducting points if they are able to resolve the blank...
- Billing program through Andrews
- DaTscan showed asymmetric s/l radiotration noted in the basal ganglia - sm
- Text Expander with existing MT basics dictionary for download?