Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: I am totally done with medical transcription!!!!!!.. (Views: 74)

From a QA - Longtime MT/QA

Posted: Aug 21st, 2013 - 11:11 pm In Reply to: QA - EM

I don't normally look at these boards so please forgive me for jumping in here a bit. I offer this not as an excuse for all the dings but to give you some perspective from QA point of view. Not all QA is done by offshore people. I'm born and bred right here in the USA. And when we are auditing the MLS' work, the post-audit people are auditing OUR work, so we also get dinged when we use an incorrect error code or have a reversal. So we have the same chance of losing money (the incentive pay they advertise but we have not gotten yet, at least some of us)that the MLS does. I truly agree that some of the stuff we have to mark as errors seems trivial. I have also seen some pretty amazing errors. I am not above making errors too. I've had 2 major errors in the last week or so myself. You might say that s---- rolls uphill too in this case. Again, this is just my opinion and a little point of view from the QA side. I hope i don't offend anyone. Just saying that QA ain't necessarily your enemy. Just trying to do our job and make a buck too. Thanks for your time and consideration in reading this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)