From a QA - Longtime MT/QA Posted: Aug 21st, 2013 - 11:11 pm In Reply to: QA - EM
I don't normally look at these boards so please forgive me for jumping in here a bit. I offer this not as an excuse for all the dings but to give you some perspective from QA point of view. Not all QA is done by offshore people. I'm born and bred right here in the USA. And when we are auditing the MLS' work, the post-audit people are auditing OUR work, so we also get dinged when we use an incorrect error code or have a reversal. So we have the same chance of losing money (the incentive pay they advertise but we have not gotten yet, at least some of us)that the MLS does. I truly agree that some of the stuff we have to mark as errors seems trivial. I have also seen some pretty amazing errors. I am not above making errors too. I've had 2 major errors in the last week or so myself. You might say that s---- rolls uphill too in this case. Again, this is just my opinion and a little point of view from the QA side. I hope i don't offend anyone. Just saying that QA ain't necessarily your enemy. Just trying to do our job and make a buck too. Thanks for your time and consideration in reading this.
Post A Reply Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- score just keeps dropping - new but old (Views: 666, 2013-08-21, 1:33 pm)
- QA - Another MT (Views: 554, 2013-08-21, 2:02 pm)
- I think you are missing - the point here (Views: 432, 2013-08-21, 5:15 pm)
- Thank you - new but old (Views: 363, 2013-08-21, 5:25 pm)
- Minor - An MT (Views: 396, 2013-08-21, 7:11 pm)
- Not at all - again you muddy the waters (Views: 464, 2013-08-21, 7:28 pm)
- QA - EM (Views: 397, 2013-08-21, 8:08 pm)
- From a QA - Longtime MT/QA
- Simple question regarding "exciting" changes to wage theft/pay plan.
- Nuance surely pays attorneys. I wonder if they know about
- These nationals
- Bilingual Transcriptionists Needed Both New and Experienced - San Francisco Transcription
- word expander program
- If it looks like IMEDX, talks like IMEDX, it is IMEDX
- Any word on the coding program?
- Help! This is a diagnostic report and does not include past medical sm
- CPAP problem
- Wow, Imedx
- mmodal perks
- Oh my--now that's an image
- A Pilot Program At Our Local Shelter
- OOW main acct
- So tired of getting dinged for item that was pended
- Happy News
- Why is erroneous information filled in by QC?
- Major Putin critic shot and killed in Moscow.
- MM accuracy
- Kaspersky update-does anyone's work?
- Clinical data analyst -- advice needed?
- Oh where oh where
- Hal Lindsey Report, February 27, 2015
- Got through my procedure okay
- Chihuahua post from below
- My account
- Pay Period
- Leonard Nimoy has died
- got the boot by TT-Imedx
- spaces after a period and pay
- Not a fun subject but I have toenail fungus
- Patient First
- 32,000 IRS emails uncovered
- Walkers war on 100,000 public union terrorists
- Stop yawning
- Text printing out so small on HP Deskjet
Questions for those fired by imedx?
- Day 3 OOW on primary
- Some food for thought (while we are in the bread lines)
- Whoops! The Department of Justice Admits That It Misunderstood U.S. Citizenship Law
- Eight Crossings, Inc., Sacremento, CA
- Just curious about our nit-picky
- words having to be corrected over and over
- Hematology/Oncology Transcriptionist
- If it were not so laughable I might be upset. Their fake QC percentages
- Scott Walker: I can defeat ISIS because I defeated 100,000 union protesters