Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Saince feedback please.. (Views: 71)

WordMed.Biz - No way

Posted: Jul 8th, 2013 - 4:51 pm

Has anyone else taken the test for WordMed.Biz?   I'm curious to know if someone passes this very easy test and is given an interview.  I've got over 25 years experience as a MT and took their very EASY test really quickly.  Actually, I was surprised at how easy it was.  Before going to the final part of the testing, I was informed I didn't pass the first section.  Really????  I'm thinking it is just an excuse to get you to take their MT course.  I've lost count of how many companies I've applied to in the last couple of months only to never hear from them at all.  Even after promises to get back to me.  I'm starting to think some of the ads are just a ploy to get our Email addresses and sell them.  Anybody else with a similar experience?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)