WordMed.Biz - No way Posted: Jul 8th, 2013 - 4:51 pm
Has anyone else taken the test for WordMed.Biz? I'm curious to know if someone passes this very easy test and is given an interview. I've got over 25 years experience as a MT and took their very EASY test really quickly. Actually, I was surprised at how easy it was. Before going to the final part of the testing, I was informed I didn't pass the first section. Really???? I'm thinking it is just an excuse to get you to take their MT course. I've lost count of how many companies I've applied to in the last couple of months only to never hear from them at all. Even after promises to get back to me. I'm starting to think some of the ads are just a ploy to get our Email addresses and sell them. Anybody else with a similar experience?
Post A Reply Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- WordMed.Biz - No way (Views: 1805, 2013-07-08, 4:51 pm)
- Looks like Al Sharpton has a new buddy
- Relatively new to MM. What really is a POD, anyway? nm
- Can anyone share how much Breitner pays per line?
- "State Certified" Birth Certificate
- "Religious beliefs must change" for the sake of abortion, (sm)
- Such grace and poise...
- Fluency down
- Anyone get their CCS and start working out of
- Anyone Hired?
- IMedX is sucking the life out of me
- I am sending out hugs ((((((POD PEOPLE)))))) so sorry you are being so tortured. sm
- Let go from IMedX
- I see that more than 150 people have looked at my post, but no recommendations
- OOW AGAIN
- s/l protazapine
- My experience with Synernet
- Just when you thought it could not get any worse
- Be Sure To Watch "The Clintons: Two Corrupt Slimeballs" Tonite
- Have you noticed that Nuance is a lot like
- Anyone who has taken FMLA please respond
- Amphion...what are the min. hours for part-time? Any PT benefits?
- Fired or quitting?
- We're on mandatory OT for, what, going on 6 weeks,
- Re: Primary caregiver/mom with dementia
- Recommendations for transcriptionists who are getting hearing aids
- Estate tax repealed
- Any Amphion Weekend Warriors out there?
- Eyeballs, Acuity
- what kind of questions are these
- Any CA Keystrokes MTs out there?
- Foot pedal, C-phone
- Missing paystub
- I cannot believe how bad the output is today!
- Seeking FT evening MTs – some weekend availability and IME experience a plus
- Gee, Pay for Play scandal brewing for the Clinton's
- Does Breitner Pay for Spaces?
- Please. Why are they even bothering
- COMCAST DROPPED THEIR BID for Time Warner
- Oh look. The corrupt old bag only has a 2-point lead
- Boostaroo advice
- 6 and 4? What happened to 9 and 6? line rates go down daily! sm
- How can I increase productivity?
- I won't be penalized for doing the right thing
- Andrews Question
- Express Scribe
- 25 accounts, 73 jobs