Rev is Hiring English Language Transcriptionists - Rory Posted: May 30th, 2013 - 7:19 pm
Rev.com is growing fast and looking to add dozens of transcriptionists.
Rev's mission is to build the best online place for freelancers to work. Freelancers love working with us! If you have strong English skills and want a fulfilling work-from-home job, learn more and apply here: http://www.rev.com/freelancers/transcription Here's how it works: * You transcribe English language audio and video from home * You work as much or as little as you want * You set your own schedule Here's what we do: * We pay $0.40 to $0.75 per audio minute (US$; avg earnings are currently $241/month; some earn > $1,000/month) * We pay you every Monday via PayPal * We provide a website to find, claim, and submit jobs. We continually add tools and features to help you earn more money.Apply at http://www.rev.com/freelancers/transcription and we will process your application shortly; typically in less than 1 week. We look forward to receiving your application!
Rev is based in San Francisco, California, USA, but we operate online so transcriptionists can be located anywhere that accepts paypal. Please do not email firstname.lastname@example.org
LINK/URL: Transcribe with Rev
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Billing -- a softer, gentler approach ... sm
- ventral hernia repair with mesh
- Voter Fraud?
- I used to care
- Doctor in NY tests positive for Ebola
- Need to start a union
- I don't remember how to log into enrich
- Cat coming to my house, kind of skittish but
- Mandatory Schedule Changes?
- Note to moderator
- How popular do you think Pay Pal is?
- retraining programs to those of us displaced by work going off shore
- Do you ever have to work while a repair person....
- Medical Transcriptionists/VR Editors needed!
- Psych Medical Transcriptionists (ICs Only)
- Obama Asserts Fast and Furious Executive Privilege Claim for Holder’s Wife
- Are there still any companies that do VA transcriptions?
- Ever hear of VMTS in Springfield, Missouri?
- Anyone here at Nuance use a laptop for work?
- Honey Boo-Boo
- Marriage opinions please
- So the TSMs fired/let go
- Any EditScript 10 Users
- ISO MT experienced in nephrology
- BISS or RISS
- Finally hit send!
- SAN DIEGO AREA, PART-TIME, IN-HOUSE TRANSCRIPTIONIST
- Canadian Parliment
- Top meteorologist now admits: "Climate Change" is bogus.
- new CEO
- Unable to Reach Server
- StenTel needs MTs!
- MModal Perks program. I just bought a
- Doby's (?) solution in ophthalmic surgery
- Quarterly Bonus
- Anyone can help with information about a keyboard. I am looking
- Minimum wage
- TSM blood bath...wish they would have fired me
- Doc spelling patient's name, says S as in Satan, then laughs...
- Loud Cars/Inconsiderate Neighbor
- writing out numbers
- Desperate Dems use lynching imagery to bring out black vote
- What is purpose of putting in a password for new posts
- Anybody with Fluency audio fail?
- He's like poison. No, no, don't help me, Barry. (sm)
- Evidence supports officer's account of shooting in Ferguson.
- And it has begun
- Stedmans Medical Terminology Flash Cards
- Help Please!
- POLL: Dem advantage with women collapses