Rev is Hiring English Language Transcriptionists - Rory Posted: May 30th, 2013 - 7:19 pm
Rev.com is growing fast and looking to add dozens of transcriptionists.
Rev's mission is to build the best online place for freelancers to work. Freelancers love working with us! If you have strong English skills and want a fulfilling work-from-home job, learn more and apply here: http://www.rev.com/freelancers/transcription Here's how it works: * You transcribe English language audio and video from home * You work as much or as little as you want * You set your own schedule Here's what we do: * We pay $0.40 to $0.75 per audio minute (US$; avg earnings are currently $241/month; some earn > $1,000/month) * We pay you every Monday via PayPal * We provide a website to find, claim, and submit jobs. We continually add tools and features to help you earn more money.Apply at http://www.rev.com/freelancers/transcription and we will process your application shortly; typically in less than 1 week. We look forward to receiving your application!
Rev is based in San Francisco, California, USA, but we operate online so transcriptionists can be located anywhere that accepts paypal. Please do not email firstname.lastname@example.org
LINK/URL: Transcribe with Rev
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Thoracic vascular surgeon
- Incentive Last Week
- Need motivation
- IN-155 Pedal for sale
- 2nd shift MTs needed
- Imedx - ? on the low paying acct - do you think we'll be
- Are the police, in general, for or against
- So Ben and Don are tied--I vote for Ben
- Don't want to leave the U.S.
- Moving to VA
- Why hasn't Hillary withdrawn
- FTP site
- OKMT, did you get unemployment approved?
- Minimum line count "survey"
- Infraware/Linda Tate Advert
- Is it me ?
- Has anyone ever filed for & been able to
- Hillary received plan to impeach Clarence Thomas
- How many, if any, of you...
- BIL suffering pain, numbness, tingling in hands
- Now it's gone into
- "Returning to office job after 30 years"
- Hmmmmm....THAT paycheck won't pay the bills.
- Have any of you ever sent in resumes/applications *while* you're working your shift?
- "what a long, strange trip it's been" (Grateful Dead)
- If someone were to start school for coding would they
- DTS in OK
- Performance management ... who's on it?
- Newborn "Fentruder & garth" restriction?
- Andrews too good to be true?
- Any current information on Opti-Scripts
- Question ... something different today. Please humor me ...
- Where does this come from
- Job dilemma
- Outta Here
- Study:Chicago criminals avoid gun stores, shows,
- Thoughts on Inner Circle
- 3 Full Time 2nd Shift Acute Care Speech Editors Needed Immediately
- Monday mashup
- So sad to watch
- Why o why o why is ASR now using
- OMG, from what I hear in the background, this doc
- Is there a problem with the board programming?
- Anybody NOT running out of work
- Your Evening Chuckle
- Impending NJA. Present job only dictated 5 minutes ago.
- Escription companies