Immediate Acute Care w/Radiololgy - Recruiter Posted: Feb 9th, 2013 - 4:14 pm
Cardus, Inc based in Farmington Hills, Michigan has immediate openings for an ACUTE CARE account including, but not limited to, Discharge summaries, H&P's, Op notes, Consultations, and ER notes. This account will include Radiology as your secondary account so MUST have Radiology experience also. The account will consist of both straight typing as well as editing and pay per line will be based upon whether straight typing or editing. ESL EXPERIENCE A MUST, as this account has a very large ESL doctor base.
Shifts available (please indicate on subject line which shift applying for):
Saturday and Sunday 5 am to 1 pm MST
Friday through Sunday 3 pm to 11 pm MST
Monday through Thursday 3 pm to 11 pm MST
5+ years experience
High speed internet (Broadband preferred)
USB foot pedal and headphones
Windows XP or higher (NOT WINDOWS 8 compatible)
Word 2003 or higher
75+ words per minute
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
**** Please copy and paste resume into body of email as emails with attachments WILL NOT be opened.
**** NO OFFSHORE APPLICANTS ****
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Thoracic vascular surgeon
- Incentive Last Week
- Need motivation
- IN-155 Pedal for sale
- 2nd shift MTs needed
- Imedx - ? on the low paying acct - do you think we'll be
- Are the police, in general, for or against
- So Ben and Don are tied--I vote for Ben
- Don't want to leave the U.S.
- Moving to VA
- Why hasn't Hillary withdrawn
- FTP site
- OKMT, did you get unemployment approved?
- Minimum line count "survey"
- Infraware/Linda Tate Advert
- Is it me ?
- Has anyone ever filed for & been able to
- Hillary received plan to impeach Clarence Thomas
- How many, if any, of you...
- BIL suffering pain, numbness, tingling in hands
- Now it's gone into
- "Returning to office job after 30 years"
- Hmmmmm....THAT paycheck won't pay the bills.
- Have any of you ever sent in resumes/applications *while* you're working your shift?
- "what a long, strange trip it's been" (Grateful Dead)
- If someone were to start school for coding would they
- DTS in OK
- Performance management ... who's on it?
- Newborn "Fentruder & garth" restriction?
- Andrews too good to be true?
- Any current information on Opti-Scripts
- Question ... something different today. Please humor me ...
- Where does this come from
- Job dilemma
- Outta Here
- Study:Chicago criminals avoid gun stores, shows,
- Thoughts on Inner Circle
- 3 Full Time 2nd Shift Acute Care Speech Editors Needed Immediately
- Monday mashup
- So sad to watch
- Why o why o why is ASR now using
- OMG, from what I hear in the background, this doc
- Is there a problem with the board programming?
- Anybody NOT running out of work
- Your Evening Chuckle
- Impending NJA. Present job only dictated 5 minutes ago.
- Escription companies