TransformMT/Command Health - swomie Posted: Jan 7th, 2013 - 12:49 pm
I have read some of the comments on this company, but they are about 9 months old, so I am looking for more current information.
I am so tired of having to jump from company to company because so many of them lie in their company information.
Here are some of my questions:
Does TransformMT have enough work?
What do they call a line? Count headers/footers, etc.?
What is their usual starting pay (by the way MTs, I cannot believe how these companies are getting away with paying us so little...I was with a company for 13 years and was making 11 cpl 5 years ago!).
Is this a good company to work for?
I appreciate any information and would greatly appreciate if there are MTs out there who absolutely love their jobs and who they work for if they would share the name of the company.
Post A Reply Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- TransformMT/Command Health - swomie (Views: 4096, 2013-01-07, 12:49 pm)
- Transform - TFMT (Views: 2609, 2013-01-07, 1:05 pm)
- sad - swomie (Views: 1931, 2013-01-07, 1:13 pm)
- Command Health - another MT (Views: 5211, 2013-01-07, 1:35 pm)
- depressed - swomie (Views: 2044, 2013-01-07, 1:40 pm)
- good luck - MSc-MT (Views: 1524, 2013-01-07, 4:09 pm)
- I wouldn't - sad (Views: 2164, 2013-01-08, 2:35 am)