M*Modal, I hate you - anon Posted: Oct 18th, 2012 - 5:47 am
I don't work for you, but I hate what you have done to the MT profession and how many MTs are suffering because of you. Am I understanding correctly that you are never going to increase your MTs' cpl, ever? And you set the industry standard? I HATE YOU WITH EVERY FIBER IN MY BEING.
Post A Reply Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- What's happening with Imedx
- You employees of the month, would you please
- The scores on QC reports do not mean a thing. You can ignore the score,
- working for this company is demoralizing
- Judge Jeanine, 02/28/2015
- QA inbox after midnight/spellcheck not saving
- Netanyahu this week
- I am so sick of having to "reverse" all these QC/QA
- These nationals
- Any time a supervisor controls your paycheck with the flip of a
- Fluency running slow or just me? NM
- CPAC straw poll chooses Rand Paul
- Different accounts
- Simple question regarding "exciting" changes to wage theft/pay plan.
- Nuance surely pays attorneys. I wonder if they know about
- Bilingual Transcriptionists Needed Both New and Experienced - San Francisco Transcription
- word expander program
- If it looks like IMEDX, talks like IMEDX, it is IMEDX
- Any word on the coding program?
- Help! This is a diagnostic report and does not include past medical sm
- CPAP problem
- Wow, Imedx
- mmodal perks
- Oh my--now that's an image
- A Pilot Program At Our Local Shelter
- OOW main acct
- So tired of getting dinged for item that was pended
- Happy News
- Why is erroneous information filled in by QC?
- Major Putin critic shot and killed in Moscow.
- MM accuracy
- Kaspersky update-does anyone's work?
- Clinical data analyst -- advice needed?
- Oh where oh where
- Hal Lindsey Report, February 27, 2015
- Got through my procedure okay
- Chihuahua post from below
- My account
- Pay Period
- Leonard Nimoy has died
- got the boot by TT-Imedx
- spaces after a period and pay
- Not a fun subject but I have toenail fungus
- Patient First
- 32,000 IRS emails uncovered
- Walkers war on 100,000 public union terrorists