fibrin and slough versus fibrinous slough? - Ky MT Posted: Sep 11th, 2012 - 10:27 am
Hello, I'm transcribing a wound report and can't tell if the doc is dictating fibrin and slough or fibrinous slough. From the research I've done on line, it's my understanding that fibrin describes the slough and would therefore be an adjective so I'm leaning towards fibrinous slough. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!
Post A Reply Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Has anyone ever filed for & been able to
- Hillary received plan to impeach Clarence Thomas
- How many, if any, of you...
- BIL suffering pain, numbness, tingling in hands
- Now it's gone into
- "Returning to office job after 30 years"
- Hmmmmm....THAT paycheck won't pay the bills.
- Have any of you ever sent in resumes/applications *while* you're working your shift?
- "what a long, strange trip it's been" (Grateful Dead)
- If someone were to start school for coding would they
- DTS in OK
- Performance management ... who's on it?
- Newborn "Fentruder & garth" restriction?
- Andrews too good to be true?
- Any current information on Opti-Scripts
- Question ... something different today. Please humor me ...
- Where does this come from
- Job dilemma
- Outta Here
- Study:Chicago criminals avoid gun stores, shows,
- Thoughts on Inner Circle
- 3 Full Time 2nd Shift Acute Care Speech Editors Needed Immediately
- Monday mashup
- So sad to watch
- Why o why o why is ASR now using
- OMG, from what I hear in the background, this doc
- Is there a problem with the board programming?
- Anybody NOT running out of work
- Your Evening Chuckle
- Impending NJA. Present job only dictated 5 minutes ago.
- Escription companies
- when and if would the word "sclerosus" be used?
- "Conversate." As in conVERSE, as in talk.
- Is there any way out of this?
- Coupon KickStart
- Number of jobs
- where can I find the out of work policy? I have looked
- almost 6 am here NJA
- I can't WAIT until I'm gone!! About 6 mos.
- Anybody else getting NJA?
- Just what we need. Jihadis driving our school buses. (sm)
- Synernet people, anybody understand
- USA Type, LLC in Minn
- Curious as to what medical coding is
- When are they going to quit using that horrible swap board?
- How many LPH for PT required? Thanks. nm
- Shorthand help -- bksp key throws into spasms
- Can anyone recommend a good shoe?