Company Board Today's Top Viewed: It's QA too.. (Views: 31)
Alpha Transcription - Wondering Posted: Jun 21st, 2012 - 12:37 pm
Have been approached about possibly working for them. I have read in the archives about them being up for sale, MTs leaving, line discrepancies, and them no longer paying for headers, footers, etc. Does anyone have any current information? TIA
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Alpha Transcription - Wondering (Views: 1714, 2012-06-21, 12:37 pm)
- Recently quit - jmh (Views: 1356, 2012-06-21, 8:56 pm)
- added to post - jmh (Views: 1084, 2012-06-21, 8:59 pm)
- Alpha - liveandlearn (Views: 1156, 2012-06-21, 9:06 pm)
- Alpha - liveandlearn (Views: 1025, 2012-06-21, 9:10 pm)
- alpha response - houndlady (Views: 1156, 2012-06-22, 9:12 am)
- H/F cut - anon (Views: 1081, 2012-06-22, 9:35 am)
- Millions of dollars previously undisclosed
- Is there anywy to search the repository
- National MT Call-In-Sick Day 08/01/2015
- If Ms. is incorrect why does ASR print it?
- Wow hoo ASR can transcribe baseball games
- MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST : Work From home
- Jewelry store sign prompts same-sex couple
- How does QC improve line counts when there is never any work?
- Need some help, please
- What ever happened to Cymed?
- I hate the new Inscribe
- Ferguson protesters demand paychecks for gig they were hired to perform.
- searching for school
- Just a message from a physician
- We're in the driver's seat, so why aren't we driving?
- MT week survey.
- Op report: 5 mL "trocupper"?
- Good companies and bad ones..
- Multiple Openings - All Shifts - Basic 4, Rad, Path, Clinic, Ortho
- Down further on the board, there is a topic about pay
- CPhone 0421
- There is a message on the main board here sm
- I cautery or eye cautery
- Anyone else have Fluency downtime converted to production?
- s/l sponge tick
- We CAN make a difference
- HOLY COW!!!
- MT Contest for Thursday
- Reporting Companies to Labor Board?
- Watch out QA, you will probably be next
- Some stats to put the cost of food stamps into perspective. sm
- It's very fashionable now to dislike or even hate America in this
- Per diem or prn work?
- Medical Transcriptionist Unite for a Pay Raise
- Escription Employee Status
- To pee or not to pee
- Hey, you want gloom and doom, I'll give you
- Good night, David Letterman
- Mitt says he's not running
- I found out what hospitals are actually paying Nuance per line
- System burping
- I guess Elizabeth and Bernie know what
- Anyboby ever take AHIMA's A&P class?
- Imedx pay cut?
- problems again with Fluency
- Anyone here scheduled to go to VA for Patient First