Would you stay with your company if they started sending some work overseas? - cardmt Posted: May 11th, 2012 - 2:09 pm
My company has begun, one by one, sending accounts overseas. We only have one account left being typed by those of us in the US, and I imagine that one is going over there soon. They lie to us about where the work is going or tell us that there's just not a lot coming in. But MT's can go into each job typed and also see the amount of work coming in. It's obvious that the jobs are now being typed by people whose first language is not English. I'm very resentful and even though I've been there almost 10 years, I'm actually kind of hoping (since these hospitals and doctors are so picky and critical), that it'll backfire on them and they'll lose all accounts. Would you stay? Would you be loyal anymore?
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Have been really cruising on my productivity today, but then....
- Chartscript button disappeared
- Are you also a fan of Ghost Adventures?
- So, we can't afford to go back to college, you know, to get out of MT but - see msg
- We haven't gotten raises in a long time
- Anyone happy?
- How did they get a license ?
- Why Andrews?
- drug s/l gladvair
- The Client is Unhappy
- I just had the craziest thought
- Why Obama and Hillary Must Stop Donald Trump at All Costs
- Silent Type
- im still confused on why we get emails about TAT
- Why did the police officer do the U-turn
- You might be an MT with MM if
- Multiple Openings (Basic 4, Rad), FT and PT, all shifts
- Good news! New Ebola vaccine looks very
- minimun wage
- Veterans Affairs Contracts
- speech wreck
- being shot for "mistakes"
- Welp can sure use prayers. Going to the shelter
- Anyone on old Meridian accts, ChartNet, think our work is going to India?
- Are there any American doctors left?
- Zions gift
- TTS Oncology Account
- A self-identify opportunity for veterans, disabilities, etc.
- Pathology Account for MM - Anyone working on these?
- Has anyone worked for Alpha Transcription recently?
- Companies who use EditScript
- I hate it when this happens!
- It's being reported that the Clinton campaign is growing "edgy" over the
- Two requests please.
- This is why Fox is not News
- Planned Parenthood does not sell body
- Auditing and the big picture
- wav player
- Editing is SOOOO boring
- Starting Community College to be an RN/Venting
- The Donald offends another portion of
- What cracks me up is MOST of the dictators don't know the difference between a/an or are/is and
- Minnesota dentist
- fluency question
- So what good does it do to send an email