Got a reply from ScribeRight, Suggestions Anyone? - cptcookie Posted: May 11th, 2012 - 10:24 am
Ok, so I heard some great things about ScribeRight so I sent them my resume via their website. I got a reply back today, asking me a couple simple questions about my skills and also sent 4 files to transcribe (3 sound pretty easy, 1 will be hard for me since I have no experience in that field, Onc).
My question is....is it worth it to move? The company I currently work for (and have for many years) is 0.045 SRT/.07 straight typing. My pay scale has consistently gone down the last 2 years (surprise!) and I'm pretty fed up with the terrible pay now, working twice as much to get paid the same as just a few years ago.
Also, I would MUCH rather make the move to data migration or EMR instead of continuing transcription/editing. Should I ask ScribeRight about doing DMT/EMR instead of completing the transcription test?
I just don't want to make the switch to another company just to find myself in the same situation a year from now.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST : Work From home
- Jewelry store sign prompts same-sex couple
- How does QC improve line counts when there is never any work?
- Need some help, please
- What ever happened to Cymed?
- I hate the new Inscribe
- Ferguson protesters demand paychecks for gig they were hired to perform.
- searching for school
- Just a message from a physician
- We're in the driver's seat, so why aren't we driving?
- MT week survey.
- Op report: 5 mL "trocupper"?
- Good companies and bad ones..
- Multiple Openings - All Shifts - Basic 4, Rad, Path, Clinic, Ortho
- Down further on the board, there is a topic about pay
- CPhone 0421
- There is a message on the main board here sm
- I cautery or eye cautery
- Anyone else have Fluency downtime converted to production?
- s/l sponge tick
- We CAN make a difference
- HOLY COW!!!
- MT Contest for Thursday
- Reporting Companies to Labor Board?
- Watch out QA, you will probably be next
- Some stats to put the cost of food stamps into perspective. sm
- It's very fashionable now to dislike or even hate America in this
- Per diem or prn work?
- Medical Transcriptionist Unite for a Pay Raise
- Escription Employee Status
- To pee or not to pee
- Hey, you want gloom and doom, I'll give you
- Good night, David Letterman
- Mitt says he's not running
- I found out what hospitals are actually paying Nuance per line
- System burping
- I guess Elizabeth and Bernie know what
- Anyboby ever take AHIMA's A&P class?
- Imedx pay cut?
- problems again with Fluency
- Anyone here scheduled to go to VA for Patient First
- Nothing like having a PC coach send out acct
- I'm scared and panicked
- I'm in
- Just called support we are down
- Anyone else having problems...AGAIN?