ok I'm shocked - slave wages Posted: May 8th, 2012 - 12:38 pm In Reply to: Amazing - anon
takes a bit to shock me but I'm shocked. I was sure you were being sarcastic, and you weren't. 24 years and you don't know potassium ranges.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Absolutely ridiculous!! I just got chewed out by QA - sm (Views: 1190, 2012-05-07, 1:24 pm)
- I'm with ya OP - sm (Views: 354, 2012-05-07, 11:36 pm)
- Amazing - anon (Views: 313, 2012-05-08, 1:57 am)
- ok I'm shocked - slave wages
- Thank you! sm - OP (Views: 329, 2012-05-08, 9:25 am)
- Wow. - I was feeling bad for ya (Views: 309, 2012-05-08, 11:31 am)
- Confrontational grown kid, so tired
- Looking for Positive Feedback About Nuance
- Having a hard time . . .
- mmodal perks
- OOW procedure?
- The future of coding?
- Hmmm, Gov Pence
- How often do you get 99-100% for the week
- Two days, 85 rooms, $242K for MO's
- It's all been said before...
- Talking Type
- 28 + Year MLS Leaving MT
- Madonna on TV
- 15-year-old boy with aneurysm
- Is Medscribe in Indiana still around? - NM
- Governor Mike Pence is either very dumb
- Dear God. Kerry says a deal possible if
- Does RW ever answer e-mails/phone
- Okay, this illustrates why I think goof is too good for him.
- Wow! Accounts have little work and did not meet minimum
- Hiring FT, PT, and Weekend MTs!
- When it comes to keyboards, am I the
- Is anyone happy at Softscript?
- POTUS is speaking at Kennedy Center-CNN
- ONE EMAIL FROM OBLIVION: HILLARY’S BIG BET ON SECRET SERVER
- Oncology and Acute Care Positions!
- The dictators who speak the lowest
- Based on the error email I got. I'm saying
- Why is IMEDX not just laying off all of us?
- RETURNING JOBS
- Walking Dead. Not commenting on the show as (sm)
- C-Phone CA-128
- Teaching immigrants to unionize
- Ugh, I wonder why we have been on 'radio silence' for DAYS now.
- Now this should make everyone happy, (sm)
- Anyone have a micro cassette transcriber?
- Nuance stock with C- rating
- NTS Australia
- AHIMA Salary Survey
- Cobra insurance
- "Obama's Middle East Policy is 'Willful Ignorance'l
- email on Friday
- Maybe this is the Hildabeast competition we've been
- I just got an e-mail that there is a large backlog.
- Same old story
Has anyone ever called a facility and told them their work was being sent offshore
- Radical in Chief has a new BFF. (sm)
- Lawmakers gasp when black Dem Rep accuses colleague’s 18-month-old of being racist