ok I'm shocked - slave wages Posted: May 8th, 2012 - 12:38 pm In Reply to: Amazing - anon
takes a bit to shock me but I'm shocked. I was sure you were being sarcastic, and you weren't. 24 years and you don't know potassium ranges.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Absolutely ridiculous!! I just got chewed out by QA - sm (Views: 1186, 2012-05-07, 1:24 pm)
- I'm with ya OP - sm (Views: 348, 2012-05-07, 11:36 pm)
- Amazing - anon (Views: 308, 2012-05-08, 1:57 am)
- ok I'm shocked - slave wages
- Thank you! sm - OP (Views: 322, 2012-05-08, 9:25 am)
- Wow. - I was feeling bad for ya (Views: 300, 2012-05-08, 11:31 am)
- Simple question regarding "exciting" changes to wage theft/pay plan.
- Nuance surely pays attorneys. I wonder if they know about
- These nationals
- Bilingual Transcriptionists Needed Both New and Experienced - San Francisco Transcription
- word expander program
- If it looks like IMEDX, talks like IMEDX, it is IMEDX
- Any word on the coding program?
- Help! This is a diagnostic report and does not include past medical sm
- CPAP problem
- Wow, Imedx
- mmodal perks
- Oh my--now that's an image
- A Pilot Program At Our Local Shelter
- OOW main acct
- So tired of getting dinged for item that was pended
- Happy News
- Why is erroneous information filled in by QC?
- Major Putin critic shot and killed in Moscow.
- MM accuracy
- Kaspersky update-does anyone's work?
- Clinical data analyst -- advice needed?
- Oh where oh where
- Hal Lindsey Report, February 27, 2015
- Got through my procedure okay
- Chihuahua post from below
- My account
- Pay Period
- Leonard Nimoy has died
- got the boot by TT-Imedx
- spaces after a period and pay
- Not a fun subject but I have toenail fungus
- Patient First
- 32,000 IRS emails uncovered
- Walkers war on 100,000 public union terrorists
- Stop yawning
- Text printing out so small on HP Deskjet
Questions for those fired by imedx?
- Day 3 OOW on primary
- Some food for thought (while we are in the bread lines)
- Whoops! The Department of Justice Admits That It Misunderstood U.S. Citizenship Law
- Eight Crossings, Inc., Sacremento, CA
- Just curious about our nit-picky
- words having to be corrected over and over
- Hematology/Oncology Transcriptionist
- If it were not so laughable I might be upset. Their fake QC percentages
- Scott Walker: I can defeat ISIS because I defeated 100,000 union protesters