Wow. - I was feeling bad for ya Posted: May 8th, 2012 - 11:31 am In Reply to: Thank you! sm - OP
with the way everybody piled on you, but now not so much. I'll bet most of us here have been caught on a critical error at some point in our careers, and we learned from it and moved on. I'm guessing that's what your supervisor expects from you too -- it's too bad you're too busy blaming everybody but yourself. I don't mean this as rude or mean or ganging up on you, but you are compromising patient care, and that's not a cool thing to do. There are plenty of other fields that don't require you to do more than what you feel you're being paid for.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Anyone else not replying to nasty emails? Vent
- Why do doctors try to spell?
- Leave of Absence
- Can anyone recommend a good accounting software
- "Brought in IM" ??
- Uh, uh, uh, ah, ah
- This is what happens when you use our tax money
- Anyone know Elwood? Proof to back up claim
- Here we go again with NJA
- Alpha, CommandHealth, or GIS?
- Does anyone work for Probity as a QA editor? Not an MT. What has your experience been?
- Message deleted
- Vern and Amy out
- Wow!! I just got the invitation to test email from
- OTI QC
- Are You Safe on That Sofa?
- Cardiology followup
- CNN poll - over 50% of the country doesn't trust
- Dragon back-end
- How Many Minutes a Day?
- MT-poll, MT attire
- Dictaphone MLSs NEEDED!
- If an MT goes from Tier 1 to Tier 2, do they
- VR Bloopers
- MTE from India
- need help re using laptop for work
- Need experienced IC/MT for surgery and HPs
- EHR/EMR interfacing without platform?
- New in box Glimmer Stereo PC Headset by Insight & IN-USB-2 Foot Pedal by Infinity Both $60.
- Medical reports downloading into your music library for Ipod
- "CooTek Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit against Nuance Communications, Inc. in Shanghai"
- Time to sue
Full-Time MT (Urology)
- heard back from inhouse job!
- Medrite XL platform
- Student with a sequencing question
- Recently unemployed, anyone know of any jobs?
- Study finds our perception of minority [SMALLER] groups is often distorted due to our
- Cancer staging question
- There must be problems in MM ASR land today.
- Speech docs with weird punctuation errors (sm)
- POLL: How many are MEs vs MTs? (sm)
- Can any current Premier office technologies MTs
- MModal testing
- footpedal for chartnet?
- ACUTE CARE MT/EDITOR
- I tell you one thing that I know for certain