Any tips on landing first coding job? - stillsearching Posted: May 5th, 2012 - 9:22 am
I passed my CPC test in April and have been searching for a job. Everyone wants experience. Can anyone share any tips for landing that first coding job?
And, is it true that people will hire a CCS with no experience? Thanks for any help!
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Imedx - ? on the low paying acct - do you think we'll be
- Are the police, in general, for or against
- So Ben and Don are tied--I vote for Ben
- Don't want to leave the U.S.
- Moving to VA
- Why hasn't Hillary withdrawn
- FTP site
- OKMT, did you get unemployment approved?
- Minimum line count "survey"
- Infraware/Linda Tate Advert
- Is it me ?
- Has anyone ever filed for & been able to
- Hillary received plan to impeach Clarence Thomas
- How many, if any, of you...
- BIL suffering pain, numbness, tingling in hands
- Now it's gone into
- "Returning to office job after 30 years"
- Hmmmmm....THAT paycheck won't pay the bills.
- Have any of you ever sent in resumes/applications *while* you're working your shift?
- "what a long, strange trip it's been" (Grateful Dead)
- If someone were to start school for coding would they
- DTS in OK
- Performance management ... who's on it?
- Newborn "Fentruder & garth" restriction?
- Andrews too good to be true?
- Any current information on Opti-Scripts
- Question ... something different today. Please humor me ...
- Where does this come from
- Job dilemma
- Outta Here
- Study:Chicago criminals avoid gun stores, shows,
- Thoughts on Inner Circle
- 3 Full Time 2nd Shift Acute Care Speech Editors Needed Immediately
- Monday mashup
- So sad to watch
- Why o why o why is ASR now using
- OMG, from what I hear in the background, this doc
- Is there a problem with the board programming?
- Anybody NOT running out of work
- Your Evening Chuckle
- Impending NJA. Present job only dictated 5 minutes ago.
- Escription companies
- when and if would the word "sclerosus" be used?
- "Conversate." As in conVERSE, as in talk.
- Is there any way out of this?
- Coupon KickStart
- Number of jobs