Word Help Board Today's Top Viewed: It is the square-shaped one. .. (Views: 34)
Think version...SM - Old Anon Posted: May 5th, 2012 - 8:14 am In Reply to: OB/GYN - Denny
Verted is a "back formation" of the word version, which is a maneuver performed to turn the baby in utero. While it is not entirely grammatically correct as it is a back formation. It can remain verted, unless you can rephrase the sentence to something like "I performed a version of the baby to cephalic", In the old days we could do stuff like that, not so much now when we have to stick with verbatim.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- OB/GYN - Denny (Views: 321, 2012-05-04, 3:19 pm)
- Think version...SM - Old Anon
- Code status
- I am totally done with medical transcription!!!!!!
- please help with this word
- Got fired today....
- Anyone have a child or know about attention deficit
- I know how you all feel now about having a silent HDSM.
- 112 columns
- eye drop medication--can't understand
- I guess Keystrokes didn't waste enough people's time
- entitled an injection
- Odd question maybe, but does Synernet send you an Infinity 1 or 2 pedal? sm
- Inscribe Jobs
- Question re: DTS Oklahoma workload
- Pathology, Acute Care, and Rad Openings
- entry level jobs
- Anyone attempting to download new virus program for TT?
- This is a poll of sorts. No company names needed.
- Nuance in the News today
- During Obama’s Speech at Democratic Campaign Rally, Crowd Does Something ‘Weird&acir
- Orthopedic Transcriptionist needed!
- Fluency 7.5
- Precyse Solutions
- This takes the cake SM
- Obama administration quietly prepares surge of millions of new immigrant IDs
- Saince feedback please
- Is Anyone Happy At Nuance?
- New MT
- Does Nuance pay a portion of a weight loss program?
- Anybody here on Medicaid? Do you know if
- Remedy is not working, so cannot file a ticket.
- Acute Care Transcription
- Martin Luther King, Jr.'s niece: 'Moral bankruptcy' ruling Washington, D
- A toxic president
- Asked to work extra so people in India who take our jobs
- is it stat or STAT ?
- On iPad making Facetime calls, other person can
- DON'T GIVE UP
- Critics: Ebola appointment latest in missteps by officials
- OBAMA GOLFS FOR 4 HOURS, 40 MINUTES ON SATURDAY, THEN HOLDS NIGHTTIME EBOLA MEETING--WHICH NEW EBOLA
- going from BeyondTXT to Emdat?
- TEddie Munster Cruz - Doctor of Green Eggs
- The left gets it....compromise to get rid of the
- Silly Sarah - fleecing her own---will they
- Sticking around until Dec 25.
- Of course
- Question about diabetes
- Nothing but mush-mouthed.....