Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Acusis pay.. (Views: 57)
No - Anonymous Posted: May 3rd, 2012 - 2:01 pm In Reply to: "5 professional references" - sm
It's standard practice. If one of your references can't be reached, it gives them 2 more choices.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Fluency questions
- 7c per line with assistmed
- Question to AP employees with the health plan
- Anyone else get their hours changed recently
- Looking for a Microcassette Transcriber
- Winsock errors on ChartNet
- Is nobody working?
- Opt Out Of Daily Inspirations
- System down?
- Thinking of applying with Nuance
- I just made 4.67 an hour after taxes because
- East MT and other MM HDS2Coders, how is the
- Fierce backlash against the liberal who trashed the PC police
- my funny
- Romney says No to 2016
- To Obama: Take off the sissy pants, put on the big boy pants, and (sm)
- The patient has a negative "speciley" test of the knee?? anyone know? nm
no pay for 6 weeks from hire date
- Is Precyse a good company to work for?
- Any good MT jobs out there?
- Fixing clock out
- My vent for the week and, of course, it's about FIESA.
- Spent more time manually entering CCs
- Is there any way to pull in a doctor's name
- Fluency questions
- Taliban Are Not Terrorists, or So Says the White House
- So, where's all the proud TTS cheerleaders, no
Is it worth it to read MT textbooks for fun?
- I feel like I am QA'ing ILPs, but I am not QA'ing.
- QA score deducting points if they are able to resolve the blank...
- Billing program through Andrews
- DaTscan showed asymmetric s/l radiotration noted in the basal ganglia - sm
- Text Expander with existing MT basics dictionary for download?
- How to Quit
- Question about baby shower etiquette.
- TTIMedx W2's - Just got my second one from (sm)
- Help! In PE, doc says s/l spine occult scoliosis?
- Is Netscript in Arkansas employee or IC status?
- My group
- Daily statistics
- Maybe we MTs should start a writing campaign to hospitals/medical facilities...
- Are there ILPs
- Got my W2 yesterday in the mail
- Full-Time Pathology
- TT/IMEDX Cancer Account
- Oh "Phil" if only you truly understood the English language