Hopeful MTs - Congratulations Posted: May 3rd, 2012 - 10:40 am In Reply to: There is hope MT's!...well for now - Nuance sucks
Just jumped on because I have been out of work at my MT job for a month now. Have a friend who works for a hospital that sends their overflow to Nuance and was going to apply but would rather shoot myself in the foot truthfully! Then talked to another friend who asked if I had tried the local companies, nope because I can't find them advertised or even in the phone book. She gave me the number of the company her office uses and I have already sent my information to the owner and will have an interview when she gets back in town next Tuesday. Nice to know there is hope! Also for the person like me who does not know how to find small local companies, if you don't have friends in doctors' offices, maybe try calling some offices and asking for the transcription department or person who handles outsourcing transcription and ask who they use. Can't hurt, might help!
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- NIH bills taxpayers for aborted baby parts.
- A question for anyone working at NEMT.
- Former Colombo crime family capo to speak about
- Anyone like SR?
- TTS is hiring and REQUIRES ONLY 98%
- Under Obama, US becoming a 3rd-world country. Not from Fox
- So...black lives matter activists aren't terrorists? Might want to read these tweets
- Anyone from Maine? Thinking of a trip to Wells - is it nice, safe?
- Anyone's productivity counter ever seem to be stuck?
- foot pedal
- PC Shorthand and Stedmans 2015 Spellcheck
- NUANCE TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES
- where are account specs for accounts on Inscribe??
- Calgon, pleeaasse take me away (from Nuance). nm
- Gelfoam s/lantisial? Any ideas? nm
- Question about getting a document notarized.
- The link to the article about Nuance hiring 3K workers, etc.
- grossed out
- Bouncing around like a red rubber ball
- Another law enforcement officer has been shot
- I keep reading all these posts about the coding students
- Any information on Global Transcription Services in Australia?
- Alliance Health Documentation: So, how are they to work for?
- Thoracic vascular surgeon
- Incentive Last Week
- Need motivation
- IN-155 Pedal for sale
- 2nd shift MTs needed
- Imedx - ? on the low paying acct - do you think we'll be
- Are the police, in general, for or against
- So Ben and Don are tied--I vote for Ben
- Don't want to leave the U.S.
- Moving to VA
- Why hasn't Hillary withdrawn
- FTP site
- OKMT, did you get unemployment approved?
- Minimum line count "survey"
- Infraware/Linda Tate Advert
- Is it me ?
- Has anyone ever filed for & been able to
- Hillary received plan to impeach Clarence Thomas
- How many, if any, of you...
- BIL suffering pain, numbness, tingling in hands
- Now it's gone into
- "Returning to office job after 30 years"
- Hmmmmm....THAT paycheck won't pay the bills.
- Have any of you ever sent in resumes/applications *while* you're working your shift?
- "what a long, strange trip it's been" (Grateful Dead)