Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Hopeful MTs - Congratulations

Posted: May 3rd, 2012 - 10:40 am In Reply to: There is hope MT's!...well for now - Nuance sucks

Just jumped on because I have been out of work at my MT job for a month now. Have a friend who works for a hospital that sends their overflow to Nuance and was going to apply but would rather shoot myself in the foot truthfully! Then talked to another friend who asked if I had tried the local companies, nope because I can't find them advertised or even in the phone book. She gave me the number of the company her office uses and I have already sent my information to the owner and will have an interview when she gets back in town next Tuesday. Nice to know there is hope! Also for the person like me who does not know how to find small local companies, if you don't have friends in doctors' offices, maybe try calling some offices and asking for the transcription department or person who handles outsourcing transcription and ask who they use. Can't hurt, might help!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)