Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Eye drops.. (Views: 30)
Hopeful MTs - Congratulations Posted: May 3rd, 2012 - 10:40 am In Reply to: There is hope MT's!...well for now - Nuance sucks
Just jumped on because I have been out of work at my MT job for a month now. Have a friend who works for a hospital that sends their overflow to Nuance and was going to apply but would rather shoot myself in the foot truthfully! Then talked to another friend who asked if I had tried the local companies, nope because I can't find them advertised or even in the phone book. She gave me the number of the company her office uses and I have already sent my information to the owner and will have an interview when she gets back in town next Tuesday. Nice to know there is hope! Also for the person like me who does not know how to find small local companies, if you don't have friends in doctors' offices, maybe try calling some offices and asking for the transcription department or person who handles outsourcing transcription and ask who they use. Can't hurt, might help!
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- please help with this word
- Got fired today....
- Anyone have a child or know about attention deficit
- I know how you all feel now about having a silent HDSM.
- 112 columns
- eye drop medication--can't understand
- I guess Keystrokes didn't waste enough people's time
- entitled an injection
- Odd question maybe, but does Synernet send you an Infinity 1 or 2 pedal? sm
- Inscribe Jobs
- Question re: DTS Oklahoma workload
- Pathology, Acute Care, and Rad Openings
- entry level jobs
- Anyone attempting to download new virus program for TT?
- This is a poll of sorts. No company names needed.
- Nuance in the News today
- During Obama’s Speech at Democratic Campaign Rally, Crowd Does Something ‘Weird&acir
- Orthopedic Transcriptionist needed!
- Fluency 7.5
- Precyse Solutions
- This takes the cake SM
- Obama administration quietly prepares surge of millions of new immigrant IDs
- Saince feedback please
- Is Anyone Happy At Nuance?
- New MT
- Does Nuance pay a portion of a weight loss program?
- Anybody here on Medicaid? Do you know if
- Remedy is not working, so cannot file a ticket.
- Acute Care Transcription
- Martin Luther King, Jr.'s niece: 'Moral bankruptcy' ruling Washington, D
- A toxic president
- Asked to work extra so people in India who take our jobs
- is it stat or STAT ?
- On iPad making Facetime calls, other person can
- DON'T GIVE UP
- Critics: Ebola appointment latest in missteps by officials
- OBAMA GOLFS FOR 4 HOURS, 40 MINUTES ON SATURDAY, THEN HOLDS NIGHTTIME EBOLA MEETING--WHICH NEW EBOLA
- going from BeyondTXT to Emdat?
- TEddie Munster Cruz - Doctor of Green Eggs
- The left gets it....compromise to get rid of the
- Silly Sarah - fleecing her own---will they
- Sticking around until Dec 25.
- Of course
- Question about diabetes
- Nothing but mush-mouthed.....
- New specs posted on Fiesa with NO notification. Previous