no work, anyone else have this problem right now? - fed up Posted: May 3rd, 2012 - 8:25 am
Has anyone had low volume on work lately. We have had such low volume lately that my checks are short. It has been over a month now.
You fight all day long to get a job to type. Then in the evenings there are a few more, but that just means staying up until the middle of the night to get them done. I would like to know if it is just localized or widespread. Work on the East coast. Not that either makes me feel any better.
My husband wonders if the EMR is the problem or maybe our company has lost accounts and put more people on our account. Not getting answers when questioning our home office.
I know that where my mother lives in the middle of the country a University Hospital is planning on being transcription free in less than two years. Even if their goal is two years, that could still me a few more than that, but they are phasing them out already now. My mother also says that there are a bunch of small doctor's office and hospitals that have already gone transcription free and it seems to be working for them at the present time.
Anyone else having low work, no work at the present time?
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Playing MP3 files on Express Scribe
- Fried Brains!!! Help!
- Advice needed, please!!!
- Flunked an audit
- This has probably been asked before, but...
- combining drug dosages
- Questions about EMR & Cutting out the Middleman
- transcription positions in a doctor's office
- this board has gone nuts
- SoftScript- any opinions?
- Average pay per hour
abdominal tube for pancreatitis
- line rate
- 5 day 5 reports for 98% on QA?
- Question on MModal supplied computers
- conservative chief justice's opinion on 2nd amendment
- State Dept wonders if Taliban are the enemy. Ummm,
- Infinity Foot Pedal Issues
- EXPERIENCED CLINIC TRANSCRIPTIONISTS NEEDED
- Thought for the day: "“There’s class warfare, all right,” Mr. Buffe
- Can someone tell me what the testing process is
- EXPERIENCED ACUTE CARE TRANSCRIPTIONISTS NEEDED
- orchiectomy vs orchectomy and orchidectomy
- EXPERIENCED PEDIATRIC GENETIC TRANSCRIPTIONIST NEEDED
- Granular vs. granulation on FIESA alert?
- Have a chance at what I believe is a great job.
- Wonder if US is doing background checks on the Syrian
- Over 50 terrorist attacks thwarted since
- Productivivity not being met : (
- Medical Records info sold on the internet
- Gravida 4, Para 2, "zero two two" ?
- Oh the irony - or the hypocrisy?
- 0.04 or 0.014 inch guidewire?
- Shift Change-again
- New dermatology account
- Anyone heard of this stuff?
- Duly-noted Transcription
- I have a few questions for some info I really need. (sm)
- Anyone else not replying to nasty emails? Vent
- Why do doctors try to spell?
- Leave of Absence
- Can anyone recommend a good accounting software
- "Brought in IM" ??
- Uh, uh, uh, ah, ah
- This is what happens when you use our tax money