Why do you think there was not a lot of participation? - In MT only, maybe. But nationwide, -sm Posted: May 2nd, 2012 - 2:44 pm In Reply to: Which is... - Seriously
there was plenty. I live in San Fran. Market st. was shut down during the morning, until the march moved on to the civic center. The ferry boats were shut down all day, as the pilots were all on strike. Some (not all) bridge tolltakers were on strike. The port of Oakland was once again shut down. Los Angeles had a huge turnout. Sacramento was smaller, but got more press in my area, for some reason. The unions were out in force, definitely a good sign, and their numbers grew the movement considerably. So, no - I think all in all, it was a good "yawn and stretch" for the movement coming back up to full steam for the summer!
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Multiple Openings (Basic 4, Rad, Path, Clinic), all shifts, FT or PT
- Experience at Summerville Medical Transcription?
- Religion and mainstream
- Would someone please explain to me
- Op reports
- When I have doubts about my decision to leave,
- Diagnosis of social deviant behavior. sm
- Hello coders! Could I kindly ask a few questions?
- TTS - anyone happy there?
- Data Entry - Couponing!
- OMFS - Hall drill with a 7 to 1 bur
- Help with med. Patient has quite a large list of meds. sm
- Please tell me. I am not up on this at all
- I am beyond mad
- Joint Commission SR & Outsourcing Overseas, sm.
- Any TTS ICs out there?
- Employment verification
- Sometimes I think knowing much is scary
- Coping with addiction/mental illness
- I want to consider going to Andrews for their coding program
- Why are we being penalized for QC percentage over 10%?!
- I stand by the "animal" in my post about the protesters
- OmniMD, anything good/bad about working for them?
- Princeton Transcription
- Questions About Precyse
- Emdat Inscribe 6 and making a copy
- MT and coder
- problem with nts mail
- AHIMA Basic Coding Program, anyone else take this?
- mmodal MOT
- Separation of church and state....
- Looking for a specific keyboard cover
- Why is it impossible to find out the cost of Andrews
- Is paying for a different time zone legal?
- CLOUD DICTATION anyone using this for clients
- Watched the special: "The Clintons: Crooked as A
- This I believe--Conservative media punked
- We've been trying to tell you liberals forever, but (sm)
- If anybody gets a DVT during these months of mandatory OT
- SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!
- Hillary: "We Made Mistakes" (on our taxes).
- Family problem...
- are we down, stuck
- For those working today
- Can anyone recommend a good coding program for an