Why do you think there was not a lot of participation? - In MT only, maybe. But nationwide, -sm Posted: May 2nd, 2012 - 2:44 pm In Reply to: Which is... - Seriously
there was plenty. I live in San Fran. Market st. was shut down during the morning, until the march moved on to the civic center. The ferry boats were shut down all day, as the pilots were all on strike. Some (not all) bridge tolltakers were on strike. The port of Oakland was once again shut down. Los Angeles had a huge turnout. Sacramento was smaller, but got more press in my area, for some reason. The unions were out in force, definitely a good sign, and their numbers grew the movement considerably. So, no - I think all in all, it was a good "yawn and stretch" for the movement coming back up to full steam for the summer!
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- New MT
- Does Nuance pay a portion of a weight loss program?
- Anybody here on Medicaid? Do you know if
- Remedy is not working, so cannot file a ticket.
- Acute Care Transcription
- Martin Luther King, Jr.'s niece: 'Moral bankruptcy' ruling Washington, D
- A toxic president
- Asked to work extra so people in India who take our jobs
- is it stat or STAT ?
- On iPad making Facetime calls, other person can
- DON'T GIVE UP
- Critics: Ebola appointment latest in missteps by officials
- OBAMA GOLFS FOR 4 HOURS, 40 MINUTES ON SATURDAY, THEN HOLDS NIGHTTIME EBOLA MEETING--WHICH NEW EBOLA
- going from BeyondTXT to Emdat?
- TEddie Munster Cruz - Doctor of Green Eggs
- The left gets it....compromise to get rid of the
- Silly Sarah - fleecing her own---will they
- Sticking around until Dec 25.
- Of course
- Question about diabetes
- Nothing but mush-mouthed.....
- New specs posted on Fiesa with NO notification. Previous
- I just do not get it.
- Message to all posters
- Wendy Davis (mud spewer Dem from Tx) (sm)
- How do we request time off without pay?
- Dr. Manny: An open letter to the Ebola czar, Ron Klain
- A type of catheter
- Tweets from our new czar. Bet he does wish
- Walking Dead post. I've decided I'm going to tape and (sm)
- Do not give in to hysteria.
- Actually still can't get in ...
- Never mind....
- accessing Fluence 7.5 trainingon intranet
- Reliascript - unlimited long distance for EMR? sm
- Dorlands Illustrated Medical Dictionary, 31st w/study CD
- Lot of 6 Stedman's Word Books & Annotated Medical/Surgical Word Book
- Lot of 6 Stedman's Words Books, 5th Edition
- New Quality Index vs Old Quality Score
- System so slow, I keep thinking it is NJA.
- A new service to keep up morale in the operating room. Sm
- Anyone else notice how quiet it's been lately? sm
- Samsung to buy out Nuance