Main Board Today's Top Viewed: My opinion.. (Views: 33)
What does - ITA mean? Posted: May 1st, 2012 - 8:54 pm In Reply to: ITA it's EXTREMELY evident (nm) - Seriously
And, you always post with LOL up front, that's your handle?
LOL and previous post talking about someone's posting style, what do your posts accomplish other than to put people down? Are you the two who jump on WMJ all the time. Or are you one in the same?
You're one in the same or the same two who accuse someone of posting and answering her own posts? Can you tell by my writing style who I am too? Am I one of you? Or the other one of the two of you? Am I suit? Maybe there are three of me!
Who will you accuse me of being? Or do you know?
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- So...black lives matter activists aren't terrorists? Might want to read these tweets
- Anyone from Maine? Thinking of a trip to Wells - is it nice, safe?
- Anyone's productivity counter ever seem to be stuck?
- foot pedal
- PC Shorthand and Stedmans 2015 Spellcheck
- NUANCE TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES
- where are account specs for accounts on Inscribe??
- Calgon, pleeaasse take me away (from Nuance). nm
- Gelfoam s/lantisial? Any ideas? nm
- Question about getting a document notarized.
- The link to the article about Nuance hiring 3K workers, etc.
- grossed out
- Bouncing around like a red rubber ball
- Another law enforcement officer has been shot
- I keep reading all these posts about the coding students
- Any information on Global Transcription Services in Australia?
- Alliance Health Documentation: So, how are they to work for?
- Thoracic vascular surgeon
- Incentive Last Week
- Need motivation
- IN-155 Pedal for sale
- 2nd shift MTs needed
- Imedx - ? on the low paying acct - do you think we'll be
- Are the police, in general, for or against
- So Ben and Don are tied--I vote for Ben
- Don't want to leave the U.S.
- Moving to VA
- Why hasn't Hillary withdrawn
- FTP site
- OKMT, did you get unemployment approved?
- Minimum line count "survey"
- Infraware/Linda Tate Advert
- Is it me ?
- Has anyone ever filed for & been able to
- Hillary received plan to impeach Clarence Thomas
- How many, if any, of you...
- BIL suffering pain, numbness, tingling in hands
- Now it's gone into
- "Returning to office job after 30 years"
- Hmmmmm....THAT paycheck won't pay the bills.
- Have any of you ever sent in resumes/applications *while* you're working your shift?
- "what a long, strange trip it's been" (Grateful Dead)
- If someone were to start school for coding would they
- DTS in OK
- Performance management ... who's on it?
- Newborn "Fentruder & garth" restriction?
- Andrews too good to be true?
- Any current information on Opti-Scripts