Main Board Today's Top Viewed: QC lines.. (Views: 34)
What does - ITA mean? Posted: May 1st, 2012 - 8:54 pm In Reply to: ITA it's EXTREMELY evident (nm) - Seriously
And, you always post with LOL up front, that's your handle?
LOL and previous post talking about someone's posting style, what do your posts accomplish other than to put people down? Are you the two who jump on WMJ all the time. Or are you one in the same?
You're one in the same or the same two who accuse someone of posting and answering her own posts? Can you tell by my writing style who I am too? Am I one of you? Or the other one of the two of you? Am I suit? Maybe there are three of me!
Who will you accuse me of being? Or do you know?
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST : Work From home
- Jewelry store sign prompts same-sex couple
- How does QC improve line counts when there is never any work?
- Need some help, please
- What ever happened to Cymed?
- I hate the new Inscribe
- Ferguson protesters demand paychecks for gig they were hired to perform.
- searching for school
- Just a message from a physician
- We're in the driver's seat, so why aren't we driving?
- MT week survey.
- Op report: 5 mL "trocupper"?
- Good companies and bad ones..
- Multiple Openings - All Shifts - Basic 4, Rad, Path, Clinic, Ortho
- Down further on the board, there is a topic about pay
- CPhone 0421
- There is a message on the main board here sm
- I cautery or eye cautery
- Anyone else have Fluency downtime converted to production?
- s/l sponge tick
- We CAN make a difference
- HOLY COW!!!
- MT Contest for Thursday
- Reporting Companies to Labor Board?
- Watch out QA, you will probably be next
- Some stats to put the cost of food stamps into perspective. sm
- It's very fashionable now to dislike or even hate America in this
- Per diem or prn work?
- Medical Transcriptionist Unite for a Pay Raise
- Escription Employee Status
- To pee or not to pee
- Hey, you want gloom and doom, I'll give you
- Good night, David Letterman
- Mitt says he's not running
- I found out what hospitals are actually paying Nuance per line
- System burping
- I guess Elizabeth and Bernie know what
- Anyboby ever take AHIMA's A&P class?
- Imedx pay cut?
- problems again with Fluency
- Anyone here scheduled to go to VA for Patient First
- Nothing like having a PC coach send out acct
- I'm scared and panicked
- I'm in
- Just called support we are down
- Anyone else having problems...AGAIN?