Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Transcript Divas - rates work info etc... (Views: 80)

LOL well... - Seriously

Posted: May 1st, 2012 - 8:30 pm In Reply to: so it didn't occur to Google it or turn on the news? - think you rely on this forum a tad too much. NM

I've been unfortunately on a lot of forums (still active on some) and there are people who just live to stir the pot and then ask questions that you think WTH is wrong with you? Stuff like "my kid is bleeding after the dog bite him and he's turning pale, what should I do?" Well IMO if asking a message board is your FIRST thought? Get some help. But also stuff like "Who is this President Obama?" You have to think do you realize at all what a search engine is, especially for an MT who should be using one regularly, why wouldn't you know how to use it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)