She monopolized the politics board, too, - either gave up or started using sm/nm Posted: May 1st, 2012 - 6:55 pm In Reply to: Oh wmj really? - Seriously
One nasty malcontent that one. Just sayin'
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Average pay per hour
abdominal tube for pancreatitis
- line rate
- 5 day 5 reports for 98% on QA?
- Question on MModal supplied computers
- conservative chief justice's opinion on 2nd amendment
- State Dept wonders if Taliban are the enemy. Ummm,
- Infinity Foot Pedal Issues
- EXPERIENCED CLINIC TRANSCRIPTIONISTS NEEDED
- Thought for the day: "“There’s class warfare, all right,” Mr. Buffe
- Can someone tell me what the testing process is
- EXPERIENCED ACUTE CARE TRANSCRIPTIONISTS NEEDED
- orchiectomy vs orchectomy and orchidectomy
- EXPERIENCED PEDIATRIC GENETIC TRANSCRIPTIONIST NEEDED
- Granular vs. granulation on FIESA alert?
- Have a chance at what I believe is a great job.
- Wonder if US is doing background checks on the Syrian
- Over 50 terrorist attacks thwarted since
- Productivivity not being met : (
- Medical Records info sold on the internet
- Gravida 4, Para 2, "zero two two" ?
- Oh the irony - or the hypocrisy?
- 0.04 or 0.014 inch guidewire?
- Shift Change-again
- New dermatology account
- Anyone heard of this stuff?
- Duly-noted Transcription
- I have a few questions for some info I really need. (sm)
- Anyone else not replying to nasty emails? Vent
- Why do doctors try to spell?
- Leave of Absence
- Can anyone recommend a good accounting software
- "Brought in IM" ??
- Uh, uh, uh, ah, ah
- This is what happens when you use our tax money
- Anyone know Elwood? Proof to back up claim
- Here we go again with NJA
- Alpha, CommandHealth, or GIS?
- Does anyone work for Probity as a QA editor? Not an MT. What has your experience been?
- Message deleted
- Vern and Amy out
- Wow!! I just got the invitation to test email from
- OTI QC
- Are You Safe on That Sofa?
- Cardiology followup
- CNN poll - over 50% of the country doesn't trust