That's what I figured they meant, but how can they back that up when - OP Posted: May 1st, 2012 - 9:28 am In Reply to: I suspect falsifying documents refers to the timecard - OP was paid hourly
there were no written rules saying I had to time out during my breaks if I left my home? I know what the hospital employee manual has to say about it, but it specifically addresses those that work in the hospital. It says that if an employee leaves the hospital campus, they have to time out. At-home employees are already off campus, so it should have been clarified what constitutes "off campus." I'm sorry, but my house is MINE, not the hospital's. My desk, my office, my electricity. The only thing that is theirs was the computer. I followed their rules and locked my station when I left my desk.
Furthermore, the actual physical hospital campus is several blocks large with a hospital-owned daycare. So conceivably going one block to pick up my daughter at school could be construed as equal to an employee working on campus using her break to run to the daycare to check on her child, could it not?
So if we're going to say that my house is considered part of the hospital campus when I decided to work from home, then maybe that whole block in my neighborhood is part of that campus. If I worked in the office, I'd get a couple of blocks to take my breaks in, right?
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Code status
- I am totally done with medical transcription!!!!!!
- please help with this word
- Got fired today....
- Anyone have a child or know about attention deficit
- I know how you all feel now about having a silent HDSM.
- 112 columns
- eye drop medication--can't understand
- I guess Keystrokes didn't waste enough people's time
- entitled an injection
- Odd question maybe, but does Synernet send you an Infinity 1 or 2 pedal? sm
- Inscribe Jobs
- Question re: DTS Oklahoma workload
- Pathology, Acute Care, and Rad Openings
- entry level jobs
- Anyone attempting to download new virus program for TT?
- This is a poll of sorts. No company names needed.
- Nuance in the News today
- During Obama’s Speech at Democratic Campaign Rally, Crowd Does Something ‘Weird&acir
- Orthopedic Transcriptionist needed!
- Fluency 7.5
- Precyse Solutions
- This takes the cake SM
- Obama administration quietly prepares surge of millions of new immigrant IDs
- Saince feedback please
- Is Anyone Happy At Nuance?
- New MT
- Does Nuance pay a portion of a weight loss program?
- Anybody here on Medicaid? Do you know if
- Remedy is not working, so cannot file a ticket.
- Acute Care Transcription
- Martin Luther King, Jr.'s niece: 'Moral bankruptcy' ruling Washington, D
- A toxic president
- Asked to work extra so people in India who take our jobs
- is it stat or STAT ?
- On iPad making Facetime calls, other person can
- DON'T GIVE UP
- Critics: Ebola appointment latest in missteps by officials
- OBAMA GOLFS FOR 4 HOURS, 40 MINUTES ON SATURDAY, THEN HOLDS NIGHTTIME EBOLA MEETING--WHICH NEW EBOLA
- going from BeyondTXT to Emdat?
- TEddie Munster Cruz - Doctor of Green Eggs
- The left gets it....compromise to get rid of the
- Silly Sarah - fleecing her own---will they
- Sticking around until Dec 25.
- Of course
- Question about diabetes
- Nothing but mush-mouthed.....