Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: to anon- thank you for info.. (Views: 30)

That's what I figured they meant, but how can they back that up when - OP

Posted: May 1st, 2012 - 9:28 am In Reply to: I suspect falsifying documents refers to the timecard - OP was paid hourly

there were no written rules saying I had to time out during my breaks if I left my home? I know what the hospital employee manual has to say about it, but it specifically addresses those that work in the hospital. It says that if an employee leaves the hospital campus, they have to time out. At-home employees are already off campus, so it should have been clarified what constitutes "off campus." I'm sorry, but my house is MINE, not the hospital's. My desk, my office, my electricity. The only thing that is theirs was the computer. I followed their rules and locked my station when I left my desk.

Furthermore, the actual physical hospital campus is several blocks large with a hospital-owned daycare. So conceivably going one block to pick up my daughter at school could be construed as equal to an employee working on campus using her break to run to the daycare to check on her child, could it not?

So if we're going to say that my house is considered part of the hospital campus when I decided to work from home, then maybe that whole block in my neighborhood is part of that campus. If I worked in the office, I'd get a couple of blocks to take my breaks in, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)