Even worse - anon Posted: Apr 30th, 2012 - 1:54 pm In Reply to: Similar happened to me years ago - MT2
I had a friend who worked in-house at a hospital when she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She was told she had to work a little bit longer to quailty for Long-term disability but the supervisor made it impossible for her to achieve that. She had her fired claiming she was using pain medications while working. She had late stage metastatic breast cancer and this supevisor wouldn't help her get 2 more weeks in until her long term disability could kick in. She was fired.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- are we down, stuck
- For those working today
- Can anyone recommend a good coding program for an
- Last Night's White House Correspondents Dinner
- Looking for particular software
- Set of 18 Stedman's Word Books
- To working coders: Can you describe how
- ICD-9 AND ICD-10
- Looks like Al Sharpton has a new buddy
- Relatively new to MM. What really is a POD, anyway? nm
- Can anyone share how much Breitner pays per line?
- "State Certified" Birth Certificate
- "Religious beliefs must change" for the sake of abortion, (sm)
- Such grace and poise...
- Fluency down
- Anyone get their CCS and start working out of
- Anyone Hired?
- IMedX is sucking the life out of me
- I am sending out hugs ((((((POD PEOPLE)))))) so sorry you are being so tortured. sm
- Let go from IMedX
- I see that more than 150 people have looked at my post, but no recommendations
- OOW AGAIN
- s/l protazapine
- My experience with Synernet
- Just when you thought it could not get any worse
- Be Sure To Watch "The Clintons: Two Corrupt Slimeballs" Tonite
- Have you noticed that Nuance is a lot like
- Anyone who has taken FMLA please respond
- Amphion...what are the min. hours for part-time? Any PT benefits?
- Fired or quitting?
- We're on mandatory OT for, what, going on 6 weeks,
- Re: Primary caregiver/mom with dementia
- Recommendations for transcriptionists who are getting hearing aids
- Estate tax repealed
- Any Amphion Weekend Warriors out there?
- Eyeballs, Acuity
- what kind of questions are these
- Any CA Keystrokes MTs out there?
- Foot pedal, C-phone
- Missing paystub
- I cannot believe how bad the output is today!
- Seeking FT evening MTs – some weekend availability and IME experience a plus
- Gee, Pay for Play scandal brewing for the Clinton's
- Does Breitner Pay for Spaces?
- Please. Why are they even bothering
- COMCAST DROPPED THEIR BID for Time Warner