frustrated with "secret" starting pay - cathybmt Posted: Apr 29th, 2012 - 2:36 pm
I find myself "shopping" for another MT company and have really had it with the "competative pay" rather than just coming right out and telling what they start their MT's at - anyone else?
I really want this amount listed as some applications/tests are just not worth my time. I have 15 years of experience to offer these people and am tired of being treated as a begger when I ask their pay scale before wasting my time.
I would love it if all of us working now would just post our cpl or report pay on an entry level, listing it first by company name.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- frustrated with "secret" starting pay - cathybmt (Views: 1370, 2012-04-29, 2:36 pm)
- Landmark - 8 cpl straight typing (Views: 1050, 2012-04-29, 2:53 pm)
- TransformMT - MT (Views: 1037, 2012-04-29, 5:39 pm)
- TransformMT - MT2 (Views: 753, 2012-04-29, 7:20 pm)
- You didn't - post your (Views: 536, 2012-04-30, 12:54 am)