On-Time is the worst. Avoid. - LAKim Posted: Apr 27th, 2012 - 9:33 pm
Been with this company for 11, almost 12, years and now we have new QA who have NO clue what they're doing. No report is sent through without their checking it and messing it up first. And no two QA make the same changes. It's so frustrating to love a job and then dread working due to the unprofessional editing. No wonder they're losing accounts left and right. We're normally without work and I think my loyalty showed I was going to be there, at least until now. I've turned in my two weeks. I'm so sick of this company. They pay lower than most and you never get a bonus and there is no insurance of any kind offered.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Simple question regarding "exciting" changes to wage theft/pay plan.
- Nuance surely pays attorneys. I wonder if they know about
- These nationals
- Bilingual Transcriptionists Needed Both New and Experienced - San Francisco Transcription
- word expander program
- If it looks like IMEDX, talks like IMEDX, it is IMEDX
- Any word on the coding program?
- Help! This is a diagnostic report and does not include past medical sm
- CPAP problem
- Wow, Imedx
- mmodal perks
- Oh my--now that's an image
- A Pilot Program At Our Local Shelter
- OOW main acct
- So tired of getting dinged for item that was pended
- Happy News
- Why is erroneous information filled in by QC?
- Major Putin critic shot and killed in Moscow.
- MM accuracy
- Kaspersky update-does anyone's work?
- Clinical data analyst -- advice needed?
- Oh where oh where
- Hal Lindsey Report, February 27, 2015
- Got through my procedure okay
- Chihuahua post from below
- My account
- Pay Period
- Leonard Nimoy has died
- got the boot by TT-Imedx
- spaces after a period and pay
- Not a fun subject but I have toenail fungus
- Patient First
- 32,000 IRS emails uncovered
- Walkers war on 100,000 public union terrorists
- Stop yawning
- Text printing out so small on HP Deskjet
Questions for those fired by imedx?
- Day 3 OOW on primary
- Some food for thought (while we are in the bread lines)
- Whoops! The Department of Justice Admits That It Misunderstood U.S. Citizenship Law
- Eight Crossings, Inc., Sacremento, CA
- Just curious about our nit-picky
- words having to be corrected over and over
- Hematology/Oncology Transcriptionist
- If it were not so laughable I might be upset. Their fake QC percentages
- Scott Walker: I can defeat ISIS because I defeated 100,000 union protesters