On-Time is the worst. Avoid. - LAKim Posted: Apr 27th, 2012 - 9:33 pm
Been with this company for 11, almost 12, years and now we have new QA who have NO clue what they're doing. No report is sent through without their checking it and messing it up first. And no two QA make the same changes. It's so frustrating to love a job and then dread working due to the unprofessional editing. No wonder they're losing accounts left and right. We're normally without work and I think my loyalty showed I was going to be there, at least until now. I've turned in my two weeks. I'm so sick of this company. They pay lower than most and you never get a bonus and there is no insurance of any kind offered.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Medical Records info sold on the internet
- Gravida 4, Para 2, "zero two two" ?
- Oh the irony - or the hypocrisy?
- 0.04 or 0.014 inch guidewire?
- Shift Change-again
- New dermatology account
- Anyone heard of this stuff?
- Duly-noted Transcription
- I have a few questions for some info I really need. (sm)
- Anyone else not replying to nasty emails? Vent
- Why do doctors try to spell?
- Leave of Absence
- Can anyone recommend a good accounting software
- "Brought in IM" ??
- Uh, uh, uh, ah, ah
- This is what happens when you use our tax money
- Anyone know Elwood? Proof to back up claim
- Here we go again with NJA
- Alpha, CommandHealth, or GIS?
- Does anyone work for Probity as a QA editor? Not an MT. What has your experience been?
- Message deleted
- Vern and Amy out
- Wow!! I just got the invitation to test email from
- OTI QC
- Are You Safe on That Sofa?
- Cardiology followup
- CNN poll - over 50% of the country doesn't trust
- Dragon back-end
- How Many Minutes a Day?
- MT-poll, MT attire
- Dictaphone MLSs NEEDED!
- If an MT goes from Tier 1 to Tier 2, do they
- VR Bloopers
- MTE from India
- need help re using laptop for work
- Need experienced IC/MT for surgery and HPs
- EHR/EMR interfacing without platform?
- New in box Glimmer Stereo PC Headset by Insight & IN-USB-2 Foot Pedal by Infinity Both $60.
- Medical reports downloading into your music library for Ipod
- "CooTek Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit against Nuance Communications, Inc. in Shanghai"
- Time to sue
Full-Time MT (Urology)
- heard back from inhouse job!
- Medrite XL platform
- Student with a sequencing question
- Recently unemployed, anyone know of any jobs?
- Study finds our perception of minority [SMALLER] groups is often distorted due to our