Help please! (Formatting) - JJ Posted: Apr 24th, 2012 - 8:06 pm
I am having trouble trying to figure out when, and when no to make a list, or heading.
First, I know the headings, in the beginning, are ALL CAPS, like FAMILY HISTORY, MOTOR, REFLEXES, but then, the Neurologist begins listing (on the independent medical evaluation, under "Record Summary/Provider") tons and tons of dates like:
9/17/2010 PT. Dr. So and So. Same template.
Chiropractic Assessment: Palpation L2, L3, L5, L5 and S1, taut and tender MS fibers and fixation. x-rays: AP and lateral cervical and lumbar spine, decreased cervical lordosis and right list, lumbar list left with pelvic unleveling.
Diagnoses: Lumbago, lumbosacral subluxation, cervical subluxation, cervicalgia.
Checks: Neck pain, low back pain, ache, pinching, pulling, Associated with Checks: Balance problems.
Many of these Diagnoses, examination, assessment etc lists will be repeated for dozens and dozens of more dates. Should chiropractic assessment be bolded every time, or just the first letter capitalized? How do I know when to make a list, or just put a colon and use commas to separate them? etc. I don'the have an ADHI reference book, and want to do it the correct way. Can someone help me please?
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Do you think MM could work their coders like they
- There is a company that cares out there
- According to NBC, investigators found…
- Dear Doctors
- Medication for C difficile called Deficit?? Dificit??
- Did anyone else just agree to a nightshift job for a large hospital
- President signs order to fight superbugs
- Suing the seelers may be an effective
- A new take on "getting under your skin"
- Can anybody tell me the good, bad, ugly on Accuscribes Transcription Service out of Maryland?
- Thank you, doctor. It's about time you told
- Immediate Opening with Nuance!! SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!!
- Are there any companies that do not test?
- Rand Paul: 'We Need to Stay the Heck Out of Their Civil War'
- Amphion ?
- Has Anyone Applied with QED Transcription?
- Enough is enough
- TTS - Acute 2nd Shift MTs needed
- Kansas may go green--I'll take green over
- Imagine all the outrage--Islamophobia
- Former or current Nuance employees, please go to post on that board asking
- Officer Wilson testifies in front of Grand Jury
- Dear VR:
- affected vs effected
- He can't even put on a good war.
- Tech help - making a comma with the left hand
- AP Interview: Iraq Premier Nixes US Ground Troops
- Employee versus IC
- PT or FT clinic/hospital transcriptionists wanted
- compensation question-- SS
- Republican sequestration cut CDC funding
- Despite the attempt at Republican voter suppression
- Healthcare Documentation Specialist Pay
- How about a show of "likes," here. How many of you would participate in legal action for
- I know some posts would be repetitive to board regulars, but
- Termination, i.e. quitting.
- Darn, I didnt get on either list
- Recommend a Good Company
- Need help understanding a Fiesa grading, if possible
- Promised work, but didn't deliver
- Has anyone heard of/worked for Midwest Transcription Service? sm
- Anybody else
- "IN-HOUSE" Per Diem RadiologyTranscriptionist Needed
- CBS Transcription pay for Radiology
- 'Dereliction of duty': Obama's worst scandal
- Can anybody tell me the good, bad and ugly on TSI Systems, Inc out of Arizona?
- Anyone know what a sounds like hula mammalian toe is. nm
- Look what would have gone through spell check