Dictaphone Microcassette transcriber system for sale - MTheaded Posted: Apr 17th, 2012 - 9:55 pm
I have a Dictaphone Microcassette transcriber system available for sale. Pictures can be viewed at my ebay store under the electronics category:
System includes main unit, foot pedal, and power supply. System does require a dictaphone headset (unless playing over air). Note that dictaphone headsets have special connector, so standard 3.5 mm headset does not work. Dictaphone headset adapters are available online at several stores for under 15.00. System is 55.00 obo with free shipping.
You can BUY IT NOW directly through my ebay store. If you would prefer a direct transaction, you can contact me at email@example.com. I only accept PayPal payments for security purposes.
LINK/URL: Dictaphone Microcassette transcriber system for sale
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST : Work From home
- Jewelry store sign prompts same-sex couple
- How does QC improve line counts when there is never any work?
- Need some help, please
- What ever happened to Cymed?
- I hate the new Inscribe
- Ferguson protesters demand paychecks for gig they were hired to perform.
- searching for school
- Just a message from a physician
- We're in the driver's seat, so why aren't we driving?
- MT week survey.
- Op report: 5 mL "trocupper"?
- Good companies and bad ones..
- Multiple Openings - All Shifts - Basic 4, Rad, Path, Clinic, Ortho
- Down further on the board, there is a topic about pay
- CPhone 0421
- There is a message on the main board here sm
- I cautery or eye cautery
- Anyone else have Fluency downtime converted to production?
- s/l sponge tick
- We CAN make a difference
- HOLY COW!!!
- MT Contest for Thursday
- Reporting Companies to Labor Board?
- Watch out QA, you will probably be next
- Some stats to put the cost of food stamps into perspective. sm
- It's very fashionable now to dislike or even hate America in this
- Per diem or prn work?
- Medical Transcriptionist Unite for a Pay Raise
- Escription Employee Status
- To pee or not to pee
- Hey, you want gloom and doom, I'll give you
- Good night, David Letterman
- Mitt says he's not running
- I found out what hospitals are actually paying Nuance per line
- System burping
- I guess Elizabeth and Bernie know what
- Anyboby ever take AHIMA's A&P class?
- Imedx pay cut?
- problems again with Fluency
- Anyone here scheduled to go to VA for Patient First
- Nothing like having a PC coach send out acct
- I'm scared and panicked
- I'm in
- Just called support we are down
- Anyone else having problems...AGAIN?
- New Account