Employee Versus IC - brown72807 Posted: Apr 17th, 2012 - 1:45 pm
Can anyone give me feedback on switching from IC to an employee from home? I'm thinking about doing it but unsure if it would be wise .. It seems like the grass would be greener on the other side (in terms of benefits, W2 status for taxes, etc) but I hate to give up my freedom as IC unless it is REALLY worth it in the end.
Also, is making 8 cpl after 4 years reasonable wage?
Thanks for any input!!
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Keep up the good work
- Anyone willing to share their experience with individual counselling?
- Another critical backlog alert.
- "All lives matter," says Memphis cop.
need tips creating dictionary/short cuts
- Every group in our POD
- Looks like Subway Jared
- Maybe he and Perry can go to jail together!
- Does anybody know how many MTs MM has
- Must be the management
- I GIVE UP...
- Talk about the ... hitting the fan. This is really
- 14 hospitals. Just curious...
- Question about turning in notice...
- REX Transcription
- I wonder how much TSM and QA boss bonuses are.
- More corruption regarding Hildabeast
- Will there be any Great Performances this
- Just curious..what is your definition of a
- Have been really cruising on my productivity today, but then....
- Chartscript button disappeared
- Are you also a fan of Ghost Adventures?
- So, we can't afford to go back to college, you know, to get out of MT but - see msg
- We haven't gotten raises in a long time
- Anyone happy?
- How did they get a license ?
- Why Andrews?
- drug s/l gladvair
- The Client is Unhappy
- I just had the craziest thought
- Why Obama and Hillary Must Stop Donald Trump at All Costs
- Silent Type
- im still confused on why we get emails about TAT
- Why did the police officer do the U-turn
- You might be an MT with MM if
- Multiple Openings (Basic 4, Rad), FT and PT, all shifts
- Good news! New Ebola vaccine looks very
- minimun wage
- Veterans Affairs Contracts
- speech wreck
- being shot for "mistakes"
- Welp can sure use prayers. Going to the shelter
- Are there any American doctors left?
- Zions gift
- TTS Oncology Account
- A self-identify opportunity for veterans, disabilities, etc.
- Pathology Account for MM - Anyone working on these?
- Has anyone worked for Alpha Transcription recently?