Amphion-steer clear - bewary Posted: Apr 17th, 2012 - 12:14 pm
To anyone even thinking of signing with Amphion - steer clear !! This company totally sucks. Most all accounts are now VR and the platforms being used, and there are several, SUCK. You better know all platforms though because if you think you can take time off when your primary account runs out of work, you are wrong, and they do run out of work constantly because of consistently overhiring. Then they stick you on another account whether you've worked on it before or not and your production will plummet. Also taking 5-6% off the top of each and every job before you get paid. If you want to figure out how you're being paid, you better have a math degree, because it is nearly impossible and you need to just take their word for it. They claim to be a big happy family but once you're in, they jack you around and rip you off til you're ready to pull your hair out. They pay you less than half your line rate for VR but production requirements are not even close to double, so you know that they know full well that that pay cut is not justified.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Amphion-steer clear - bewary (Views: 1251, 2012-04-17, 12:14 pm)
- bewary - been there (Views: 980, 2012-04-17, 12:48 pm)
- wrong - bewary (Views: 1000, 2012-04-17, 1:09 pm)
- Hmmmmm....THAT paycheck won't pay the bills.
- Have any of you ever sent in resumes/applications *while* you're working your shift?
- "what a long, strange trip it's been" (Grateful Dead)
- If someone were to start school for coding would they
- DTS in OK
- Performance management ... who's on it?
- Newborn "Fentruder & garth" restriction?
- Andrews too good to be true?
- Any current information on Opti-Scripts
- Question ... something different today. Please humor me ...
- Where does this come from
- Job dilemma
- Outta Here
- Study:Chicago criminals avoid gun stores, shows,
- Thoughts on Inner Circle
- 3 Full Time 2nd Shift Acute Care Speech Editors Needed Immediately
- Monday mashup
- So sad to watch
- Why o why o why is ASR now using
- OMG, from what I hear in the background, this doc
- Is there a problem with the board programming?
- Anybody NOT running out of work
- Your Evening Chuckle
- Impending NJA. Present job only dictated 5 minutes ago.
- Escription companies
- when and if would the word "sclerosus" be used?
- "Conversate." As in conVERSE, as in talk.
- Is there any way out of this?
- Coupon KickStart
- Number of jobs
- where can I find the out of work policy? I have looked
- almost 6 am here NJA
- I can't WAIT until I'm gone!! About 6 mos.
- Anybody else getting NJA?
- Just what we need. Jihadis driving our school buses. (sm)
- Synernet people, anybody understand
- USA Type, LLC in Minn
- Curious as to what medical coding is
- When are they going to quit using that horrible swap board?
- How many LPH for PT required? Thanks. nm
- Shorthand help -- bksp key throws into spasms
- Can anyone recommend a good shoe?
- Mmodal for coding - sm
- What conceivable explanations exist for NOT being told who your POC team is?
- Looking for CCS Exam Prep book...anyone?nm
- With the horrid MM ASR output, bad dictation and cesspool, enough to make you go postal!
- Planned Parenthood videos AGAIN debunked