Amphion-steer clear - bewary Posted: Apr 17th, 2012 - 12:14 pm
To anyone even thinking of signing with Amphion - steer clear !! This company totally sucks. Most all accounts are now VR and the platforms being used, and there are several, SUCK. You better know all platforms though because if you think you can take time off when your primary account runs out of work, you are wrong, and they do run out of work constantly because of consistently overhiring. Then they stick you on another account whether you've worked on it before or not and your production will plummet. Also taking 5-6% off the top of each and every job before you get paid. If you want to figure out how you're being paid, you better have a math degree, because it is nearly impossible and you need to just take their word for it. They claim to be a big happy family but once you're in, they jack you around and rip you off til you're ready to pull your hair out. They pay you less than half your line rate for VR but production requirements are not even close to double, so you know that they know full well that that pay cut is not justified.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Amphion-steer clear - bewary (Views: 1193, 2012-04-17, 12:14 pm)
- bewary - been there (Views: 924, 2012-04-17, 12:48 pm)
- wrong - bewary (Views: 944, 2012-04-17, 1:09 pm)
- Conference call for my scolding coming up...
- Counting Pended Lines
- My, my. Seems the Clinton's have something else to worry about
- Amid Clinton controversies, Democrats yearn for an alternative
- I have decided to name Nuance in my will. That way my tombstone can read
- Too Many Interruptions
- Wellness payroll premium reduction
- Walking Dead fans: (sm)
- Clean closet, foot pedals
- Anyone here who has lost weight or maintaining
- To Clarify
- Anyone on Covered California (Obamacare)?
- Quds leader, commanding Iraqi forces against ISIS, alarms Washington
- Whoopi on "The View" apparently loves her some
- Famous Presidential Lies
- NBC: Immigration Law Abuse EXPOSED by Judge Hunt
- Hillary has asked State Dept to make her emails public (sm)
- "Friday is a great day to make up time missed."
- Well, well, well. Holder says "hands up, don't shoot" never happened.
- Prayers for my friend D
- prayers for my daughter
- Democrats Go Berserk Over Netanyahu's Effectiveness
- escription V11 help
- Why so many job as and so much OOW
- Fiesa Offshore only
- Would someone with writing skills please create a -sm
- Please be nice . . .
- Jill Duggar s husband tries to hit cat
- I can make more scooping
- So I wonder if I will be fired or WHAT....just do it already then
- Anyone else get a call from the DOL regarding Landmark?
- UGH - 160 line report to QC
- Nope not for me
- Message for all posters
- TT/IMEDX Office365 clarification
- *ATTENTION NIGHT OWLS & NEW GRADUATES* - MT Positions Available!
- Mark Levin: Netanyahu Is ‘A Warrior,’ Obama Is ‘An Ideologue And Appeaser&ac
- DOJ will NOT charge Officer Wilson!
- surgery question
- There is no way
- Clinton's email server traced to ISP registered to NY home
- So I finally got the dreaded CRITICAL LAB VALUE ERROR
- Ben Carson says that being gay is a choice...sm
- Carson showing his true colors
- Education - 2 years free junior college
- Acute Care Independent Contractors
- Hiring less than 20 hours?
- Moderator, please clarify....