Dont waste your time trying to fix ASR - Ive tried and they blame us Posted: Apr 17th, 2012 - 10:31 am
One instance I sent something in and THEY spelled it wrong and blamed us for spelling it wrong in the reports..the rest of them I get,,, "I checked and there is nothing in the system for that to be happening...the MTs are doing it wrong so that ASR is picking it up and making it print out that way" perhaps your manager needs to send out a message...Well if you mark it NEVER to capitalize then it should never capitalize and even if they are right how come on one report the stuff is capped and on the other it isnt??? and how come within the same report one generic drug is capped and then the same one isnt later on down the line...
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Oh my--now that's an image
- A Pilot Program At Our Local Shelter
- OOW main acct
- So tired of getting dinged for item that was pended
- Happy News
- Why is erroneous information filled in by QC?
- Major Putin critic shot and killed in Moscow.
- MM accuracy
- Kaspersky update-does anyone's work?
- Clinical data analyst -- advice needed?
- Oh where oh where
- Hal Lindsey Report, February 27, 2015
- Got through my procedure okay
- Chihuahua post from below
- My account
- Pay Period
- Leonard Nimoy has died
- got the boot by TT-Imedx
- spaces after a period and pay
- Not a fun subject but I have toenail fungus
- Patient First
- 32,000 IRS emails uncovered
- Walkers war on 100,000 public union terrorists
- Stop yawning
- Text printing out so small on HP Deskjet
Questions for those fired by imedx?
- Day 3 OOW on primary
- Some food for thought (while we are in the bread lines)
- Whoops! The Department of Justice Admits That It Misunderstood U.S. Citizenship Law
- Eight Crossings, Inc., Sacremento, CA
- Just curious about our nit-picky
- words having to be corrected over and over
- Hematology/Oncology Transcriptionist
- If it were not so laughable I might be upset. Their fake QC percentages
- Scott Walker: I can defeat ISIS because I defeated 100,000 union protesters
- Header ads. Has anyone noticed? sm
- i'm going to do a test....
- CMT Exam Secrets Study Guide by Mometrix
- Looking for info on Amphion mainly, other VR companies.
- Schedule adherence
- Are we all OOW because the QCs are transcribing now?
- It's a real shame that these big, bad monster MTSOs-
- neurology term
- Did I just get fired
- Sign on bonus
- $2000 Sign-On Bonus NUANCE
- I wonder if recruiters read emails in order received?