Dont waste your time trying to fix ASR - Ive tried and they blame us Posted: Apr 17th, 2012 - 10:31 am
One instance I sent something in and THEY spelled it wrong and blamed us for spelling it wrong in the reports..the rest of them I get,,, "I checked and there is nothing in the system for that to be happening...the MTs are doing it wrong so that ASR is picking it up and making it print out that way" perhaps your manager needs to send out a message...Well if you mark it NEVER to capitalize then it should never capitalize and even if they are right how come on one report the stuff is capped and on the other it isnt??? and how come within the same report one generic drug is capped and then the same one isnt later on down the line...
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Did anyone else just agree to a nightshift job for a large hospital
- President signs order to fight superbugs
- Suing the seelers may be an effective
- A new take on "getting under your skin"
- Can anybody tell me the good, bad, ugly on Accuscribes Transcription Service out of Maryland?
- Thank you, doctor. It's about time you told
- Immediate Opening with Nuance!! SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!!
- Are there any companies that do not test?
- Rand Paul: 'We Need to Stay the Heck Out of Their Civil War'
- Amphion ?
- Has Anyone Applied with QED Transcription?
- Enough is enough
- TTS - Acute 2nd Shift MTs needed
- Kansas may go green--I'll take green over
- Imagine all the outrage--Islamophobia
- Former or current Nuance employees, please go to post on that board asking
- Officer Wilson testifies in front of Grand Jury
- Dear VR:
- affected vs effected
- He can't even put on a good war.
- Tech help - making a comma with the left hand
- AP Interview: Iraq Premier Nixes US Ground Troops
- Employee versus IC
- PT or FT clinic/hospital transcriptionists wanted
- compensation question-- SS
- Republican sequestration cut CDC funding
- Despite the attempt at Republican voter suppression
- Healthcare Documentation Specialist Pay
- How about a show of "likes," here. How many of you would participate in legal action for
- I know some posts would be repetitive to board regulars, but
- Termination, i.e. quitting.
- Darn, I didnt get on either list
- Recommend a Good Company
- Need help understanding a Fiesa grading, if possible
- Promised work, but didn't deliver
- Has anyone heard of/worked for Midwest Transcription Service? sm
- Anybody else
- "IN-HOUSE" Per Diem RadiologyTranscriptionist Needed
- CBS Transcription pay for Radiology
- 'Dereliction of duty': Obama's worst scandal
- Can anybody tell me the good, bad and ugly on TSI Systems, Inc out of Arizona?
- Anyone know what a sounds like hula mammalian toe is. nm
- Look what would have gone through spell check
- Need help with medication listing
- Medical Coding outside the US
- Where do I find work at?????
- Immediate opening ****POSITION IS FILLED****
- NEED EXPRESS SCRIBE HELP