Dont waste your time trying to fix ASR - Ive tried and they blame us Posted: Apr 17th, 2012 - 10:31 am
One instance I sent something in and THEY spelled it wrong and blamed us for spelling it wrong in the reports..the rest of them I get,,, "I checked and there is nothing in the system for that to be happening...the MTs are doing it wrong so that ASR is picking it up and making it print out that way" perhaps your manager needs to send out a message...Well if you mark it NEVER to capitalize then it should never capitalize and even if they are right how come on one report the stuff is capped and on the other it isnt??? and how come within the same report one generic drug is capped and then the same one isnt later on down the line...
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Do you ever have to work while a repair person....
- Medical Transcriptionists/VR Editors needed!
- Psych Medical Transcriptionists (ICs Only)
- Obama Asserts Fast and Furious Executive Privilege Claim for Holder’s Wife
- Are there still any companies that do VA transcriptions?
- Ever hear of VMTS in Springfield, Missouri?
- Anyone here at Nuance use a laptop for work?
- Honey Boo-Boo
- Marriage opinions please
- So the TSMs fired/let go
- Any EditScript 10 Users
- ISO MT experienced in nephrology
- BISS or RISS
- Finally hit send!
- SAN DIEGO AREA, PART-TIME, IN-HOUSE TRANSCRIPTIONIST
- Canadian Parliment
- Top meteorologist now admits: "Climate Change" is bogus.
- new CEO
- Unable to Reach Server
- StenTel needs MTs!
- MModal Perks program. I just bought a
- Doby's (?) solution in ophthalmic surgery
- Quarterly Bonus
- Anyone can help with information about a keyboard. I am looking
- Minimum wage
- TSM blood bath...wish they would have fired me
- Doc spelling patient's name, says S as in Satan, then laughs...
- Loud Cars/Inconsiderate Neighbor
- writing out numbers
- Desperate Dems use lynching imagery to bring out black vote
- What is purpose of putting in a password for new posts
- Anybody with Fluency audio fail?
- He's like poison. No, no, don't help me, Barry. (sm)
- Evidence supports officer's account of shooting in Ferguson.
- And it has begun
- Stedmans Medical Terminology Flash Cards
- Help Please!
- POLL: Dem advantage with women collapses
- Just a note, just because an old report has information
- Prayers needed
- "Calibration error" causing voting machines in Chicago
- Why is it that every MTSO I work for it never fails?
- Where can I find the policy about Holiday time off?
- At least getting a small raise, might not be at
- We had a conference call with our HDSM today...
- One ski short of a snowmobile--the WI 47%?
- I came from aquistions with my team to Fluency. I was let go
- Since the window to request Thanksgiving has closed
- Independent contractor means "independent" contractor - sm