Sorry my OB book crashed is Toco ok for - fetal monitoring? Posted: Apr 17th, 2012 - 10:13 am
just dont have time to reinstall my book, there is a technical glitch
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Lee Perfect Transcription...really?
- Newbies, know it alls, and constant complainers
- Resigned Thursday Night....
- Recommendations for new sewing machine - sm
- Patient First health insurance
- You don't have a right to know everything
- Best school and computer?
- Obamacare Architect Gruber Ties Subsidies to State-Based Exchanges
- been gone from MM for 3 months
- Paul Ryan wants everyone to think that he's
- Is Landmark still hiring??
- GI Endocrinology..please see message
- Rheum/Osteoporosis Transcriber Wanted
- Obamacare: Well now, isn't this an interesting bit of phrasing from the Supreme Court.
- dictated, "heart rate to blood pressure product is 29, 920." I'm not sure
- has anyone made the transition or considered
- C-PHONE WITH FOOT PEDAL AND HEADSET FOR SALE
- IC Medical Transcriptionist
- In the market for a new computer
- Medical Transcriptionist's Superpackage for Voice Recognition
- In-House PT Medical Transcriptionist Position
- East MT - what's been going on with the coder program lately?
- No worries about speech recognition taking our jobs
- Set up. Set up.
- South African Doctor
- Average LPH for TTS accounts?? Trying to decide
- Is anyone making a living anymore?
- TTS Bereavement Policy?
- FIASCO is at it again
- Nice doctor
- Well, I have had the usual late night line count crushing jobs.
- Don't get too proficient!
- Dang, the doctors are spelling a lot of words tonight!
- OOW question
- Review of Systems
- Do you work at SoftScript?
- Sitting here crying, can hardly see thru tears.
- Alternative for doctors to dictate...
- is it GCFC 1 with regard to mobility level in disability?
- book of style 3rd edition
- Am I young enough to start a new career? (37)
- Dementia due to _____ myopathy
- "Garden" test
- question for those who use a laptop...
- So, take a guess. What is the community organizer going to do (sm)
- Interesting thought re audits, PM, firings, and quitting
- MTs...there is light in another home position
- Five months in & I got my first 'corrective action' today