M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Rating.. (Views: 69)
Typos and ASR - Old MT Posted: Apr 16th, 2012 - 5:00 pm In Reply to: ASR versus straight typing - kcmt
You're not forgetting how to type, at least in my opinion. You're brain is over-fried and over-taxed and the neurons are all nuts. LOL. That's my take on my typo dyslexia lately.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- ASR versus straight typing - kcmt (Views: 567, 2012-04-16, 4:06 pm)
- Typos and ASR - Old MT
- Sort of... - AnonToo (Views: 310, 2012-04-16, 5:18 pm)
- YES - fadingstar (Views: 307, 2012-04-16, 5:28 pm)
- pay calculation? something wrong?
- Acute Care MTs Needed!
- Mike Pence's own words from 2000 website. Ryan White funding only towards those "s
- It would be interesting to type exactly verbatim
- Furious. Why tattle to your superior that an MT is a no show - Clueless IMedX leads
- QA guidelines
- Mosab Hassan Yousef, "Son of Hamas" founder
- Damage control?
- ACL repair
- Confrontational grown kid, so tired
- Looking for Positive Feedback About Nuance
- Having a hard time . . .
- mmodal perks
- OOW procedure?
- The future of coding?
- Hmmm, Gov Pence
- How often do you get 99-100% for the week
- Two days, 85 rooms, $242K for MO's
- It's all been said before...
- Talking Type
- 28 + Year MLS Leaving MT
- Madonna on TV
- 15-year-old boy with aneurysm
- Is Medscribe in Indiana still around? - NM
- Governor Mike Pence is either very dumb
- Dear God. Kerry says a deal possible if
- Does RW ever answer e-mails/phone
- Okay, this illustrates why I think goof is too good for him.
- Wow! Accounts have little work and did not meet minimum
- Hiring FT, PT, and Weekend MTs!
- When it comes to keyboards, am I the
- Is anyone happy at Softscript?
- POTUS is speaking at Kennedy Center-CNN
- ONE EMAIL FROM OBLIVION: HILLARY’S BIG BET ON SECRET SERVER
- Oncology and Acute Care Positions!
- The dictators who speak the lowest
- Based on the error email I got. I'm saying
- Why is IMEDX not just laying off all of us?
- RETURNING JOBS
- Walking Dead. Not commenting on the show as (sm)
- C-Phone CA-128
- Teaching immigrants to unionize
- Ugh, I wonder why we have been on 'radio silence' for DAYS now.
- Now this should make everyone happy, (sm)
- Anyone have a micro cassette transcriber?
- Nuance stock with C- rating
- NTS Australia
- AHIMA Salary Survey
- Cobra insurance