anyone use the Ctrl-G feature on Doc 7? - not sure it is saving me time Posted: Apr 16th, 2012 - 11:54 am
Just curious if anyone is using it. It is supposed to save us keystrokes (like they really care) but I turned it off after the first 2 lines of my first ASR report. I was wasting more time than usual trying to attach and reattach and didn't see a benefit. I would love to hear if someone has found it beneficial. Otherwise the new 7 is fine. I love being able to change the font size and type to whatever mood strikes me for the day. Same keystrokes to access everything. It could be worse. It could still be doing triple lines or glitching every other report.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- No Jobs Available - Tiring
- Move On Already.
- Cardiology transcription position
- I was at an auction last night
- Does anyone know where to get an electronic download of the BOS free?
- NIH bills taxpayers for aborted baby parts.
- A question for anyone working at NEMT.
- Former Colombo crime family capo to speak about
- Anyone like SR?
- TTS is hiring and REQUIRES ONLY 98%
- Under Obama, US becoming a 3rd-world country. Not from Fox
- So...black lives matter activists aren't terrorists? Might want to read these tweets
- Anyone from Maine? Thinking of a trip to Wells - is it nice, safe?
- Anyone's productivity counter ever seem to be stuck?
- foot pedal
- PC Shorthand and Stedmans 2015 Spellcheck
- NUANCE TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES
- where are account specs for accounts on Inscribe??
- Calgon, pleeaasse take me away (from Nuance). nm
- Gelfoam s/lantisial? Any ideas? nm
- Question about getting a document notarized.
- The link to the article about Nuance hiring 3K workers, etc.
- grossed out
- Bouncing around like a red rubber ball
- Another law enforcement officer has been shot
- I keep reading all these posts about the coding students
- Any information on Global Transcription Services in Australia?
- Alliance Health Documentation: So, how are they to work for?
- Thoracic vascular surgeon
- Incentive Last Week
- Need motivation
- IN-155 Pedal for sale
- 2nd shift MTs needed
- Imedx - ? on the low paying acct - do you think we'll be
- Are the police, in general, for or against
- So Ben and Don are tied--I vote for Ben
- Don't want to leave the U.S.
- Moving to VA
- Why hasn't Hillary withdrawn
- FTP site
- OKMT, did you get unemployment approved?
- Minimum line count "survey"
- Infraware/Linda Tate Advert
- Is it me ?
- Has anyone ever filed for & been able to
- Hillary received plan to impeach Clarence Thomas
- How many, if any, of you...