Rotating seamlessly and effortlessly between accts - SeaMT Posted: Apr 16th, 2012 - 8:42 am
Well, good luck with that.
If my regular accounts are out of work (because some other MTs seamlessly and effortlessly rotated on and it's all caught up), great. I'm at my scheduled post Monday morning and I'm expected to seamlessly and effortlessly rotate to an unknown, unfamiliar account. I'm expected to spend my time reading the exhausting and incredibly detailed acct specs for this new account, and produce.
Have any of you *decision makers* actually sat and read any of the account specifics? I mean really combed through and got all the details down pat, the small things that are dictator specific?
I'm a human being with a good mind, but I am not a machine. I don't have an Ap for Dr. John Doe's particulars, I don't have an Ap for which hospital A in a multi-facility account want their reports set up this particular way, hospitals B and C want it done another way.
Do you get my drift? Standardization across all accounts would be great, but (my opinion only) it will never come to fruition because the physicians and dictator input from PAs, NPs, students will not comply.
So thank you for the *rotation*, but I'll pass. My base pay has been cut already, my bonus incentive is gone (I'm waiting for that next quarter 'cause my last review was over 99%), and I can produce with the best if on familiar territory.
Thanks, I'm feeling much better now.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Best school and computer?
- Obamacare Architect Gruber Ties Subsidies to State-Based Exchanges
- been gone from MM for 3 months
- Paul Ryan wants everyone to think that he's
- Is Landmark still hiring??
- GI Endocrinology..please see message
- Rheum/Osteoporosis Transcriber Wanted
- Obamacare: Well now, isn't this an interesting bit of phrasing from the Supreme Court.
- dictated, "heart rate to blood pressure product is 29, 920." I'm not sure
- has anyone made the transition or considered
- C-PHONE WITH FOOT PEDAL AND HEADSET FOR SALE
- IC Medical Transcriptionist
- In the market for a new computer
- Medical Transcriptionist's Superpackage for Voice Recognition
- In-House PT Medical Transcriptionist Position
- East MT - what's been going on with the coder program lately?
- No worries about speech recognition taking our jobs
- Set up. Set up.
- South African Doctor
- Average LPH for TTS accounts?? Trying to decide
- Is anyone making a living anymore?
- TTS Bereavement Policy?
- FIASCO is at it again
- Nice doctor
- Well, I have had the usual late night line count crushing jobs.
- Don't get too proficient!
- Dang, the doctors are spelling a lot of words tonight!
- OOW question
- Review of Systems
- Do you work at SoftScript?
- Sitting here crying, can hardly see thru tears.
- Alternative for doctors to dictate...
- is it GCFC 1 with regard to mobility level in disability?
- book of style 3rd edition
- Am I young enough to start a new career? (37)
- Dementia due to _____ myopathy
- "Garden" test
- question for those who use a laptop...
- So, take a guess. What is the community organizer going to do (sm)
- Interesting thought re audits, PM, firings, and quitting
- MTs...there is light in another home position
- Five months in & I got my first 'corrective action' today
- Company merger with imedx
- Anyone else experiencing "radio silence" from...s/m
- Where can I download a copy of TSG?
- Obamacare Getaway
- ....and so it begins. Obamacare in every aspect of your life.
- what kind of electronic drug book are you using?