Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Or are you?.. (Views: 54)
real answer - sm Posted: Apr 15th, 2012 - 4:49 pm In Reply to: sorry if I was confusing (ty for answering) - sm
If you only transcribe 200 lph, IMO, you are an average-speed MT. This means you realistically will be looking at 50% increase in lines when you move to editing. The really slow MTs usually do better with VR because they are actually able to produce the product faster.
Those of us who transcribe at conversational speed or faster, totally struggle with VR because you can't do it any faster than faster. So our wages generally go down thanks to the pay cut for VR lines.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- East MT and other MM HDS2Coders, how is the
- Fierce backlash against the liberal who trashed the PC police
- my funny
- Romney says No to 2016
- To Obama: Take off the sissy pants, put on the big boy pants, and (sm)
- The patient has a negative "speciley" test of the knee?? anyone know? nm
- no pay for 6 weeks from hire date
- Is Precyse a good company to work for?
- Any good MT jobs out there?
- Fixing clock out
- My vent for the week and, of course, it's about FIESA.
- Spent more time manually entering CCs
- Is there any way to pull in a doctor's name
- Fluency questions
- Taliban Are Not Terrorists, or So Says the White House
- So, where's all the proud TTS cheerleaders, no
- Is it worth it to read MT textbooks for fun?
- I feel like I am QA'ing ILPs, but I am not QA'ing.
- QA score deducting points if they are able to resolve the blank...
- Billing program through Andrews
- DaTscan showed asymmetric s/l radiotration noted in the basal ganglia - sm
- Text Expander with existing MT basics dictionary for download?
- How to Quit
- Question about baby shower etiquette.
- TTIMedx W2's - Just got my second one from (sm)
- Help! In PE, doc says s/l spine occult scoliosis?
- Is Netscript in Arkansas employee or IC status?
- My group
- Daily statistics
- Maybe we MTs should start a writing campaign to hospitals/medical facilities...
- Are there ILPs
- Got my W2 yesterday in the mail
- Full-Time Pathology
- TT/IMEDX Cancer Account
- Oh "Phil" if only you truly understood the English language
- Penn Foster
- As much as I detest the huge unforgiving
- FutureMT-Good school?!
- Advice on companies worth going for
- Any FutureNet people?
- AAPC versus Andrews
AAPC versus Andrews
- fussy dictator who's not a good doctor
- Has anyone ever quit a job because they kept you on
- Constant sitting
- Am I crazy?
- Is Keystrokes under the umbrella of Nuance