Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Happened to me once, right before my eyes! It was .. (Views: 41)
real answer - sm Posted: Apr 15th, 2012 - 4:49 pm In Reply to: sorry if I was confusing (ty for answering) - sm
If you only transcribe 200 lph, IMO, you are an average-speed MT. This means you realistically will be looking at 50% increase in lines when you move to editing. The really slow MTs usually do better with VR because they are actually able to produce the product faster.
Those of us who transcribe at conversational speed or faster, totally struggle with VR because you can't do it any faster than faster. So our wages generally go down thanks to the pay cut for VR lines.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- What's happening with Imedx
- You employees of the month, would you please
- The scores on QC reports do not mean a thing. You can ignore the score,
- working for this company is demoralizing
- Judge Jeanine, 02/28/2015
- QA inbox after midnight/spellcheck not saving
- Netanyahu this week
- I am so sick of having to "reverse" all these QC/QA
- These nationals
- Any time a supervisor controls your paycheck with the flip of a
- Fluency running slow or just me? NM
- CPAC straw poll chooses Rand Paul
- Different accounts
- Simple question regarding "exciting" changes to wage theft/pay plan.
- Nuance surely pays attorneys. I wonder if they know about
- Bilingual Transcriptionists Needed Both New and Experienced - San Francisco Transcription
- word expander program
- If it looks like IMEDX, talks like IMEDX, it is IMEDX
- Any word on the coding program?
- Help! This is a diagnostic report and does not include past medical sm
- CPAP problem
- Wow, Imedx
- mmodal perks
- Oh my--now that's an image
- A Pilot Program At Our Local Shelter
- OOW main acct
- So tired of getting dinged for item that was pended
- Happy News
- Why is erroneous information filled in by QC?
- Major Putin critic shot and killed in Moscow.
- MM accuracy
- Kaspersky update-does anyone's work?
- Clinical data analyst -- advice needed?
- Oh where oh where
- Hal Lindsey Report, February 27, 2015
- Got through my procedure okay
- Chihuahua post from below
- My account
- Pay Period
- Leonard Nimoy has died
- got the boot by TT-Imedx
- spaces after a period and pay
- Not a fun subject but I have toenail fungus
- Patient First
- 32,000 IRS emails uncovered
- Walkers war on 100,000 public union terrorists