Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Your TSM/HDSM sounds like an idiot!.. (Views: 31)

Doing badly - Me again

Posted: Apr 15th, 2012 - 9:41 am In Reply to: If you are doing that badly ... - Why do you not find a different line of work?

You have a good point and I have wondered about that myself. In most jobs, the employer tells the employee, "this is how it is" in terms of pay, benefits, hours, etc. If it is not to the employee's liking, they don't take the job, and move on to something else. If their current employeer deals them a bad hand, they quit. MT is what it is, so deal with it. The DOL knows nothing about CPL, ICs, VBC or the rest of it. If you think you are owed wages you never received or should be paid minimum wage for NJA or down time, consult an attorney or address it at the state level, it might be better received. You seem to have some genuine concerns but not willing to do much about it except complain to each other; that accomplishes nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)