Doing badly - Me again Posted: Apr 15th, 2012 - 9:41 am In Reply to: If you are doing that badly ... - Why do you not find a different line of work?
You have a good point and I have wondered about that myself. In most jobs, the employer tells the employee, "this is how it is" in terms of pay, benefits, hours, etc. If it is not to the employee's liking, they don't take the job, and move on to something else. If their current employeer deals them a bad hand, they quit. MT is what it is, so deal with it. The DOL knows nothing about CPL, ICs, VBC or the rest of it. If you think you are owed wages you never received or should be paid minimum wage for NJA or down time, consult an attorney or address it at the state level, it might be better received. You seem to have some genuine concerns but not willing to do much about it except complain to each other; that accomplishes nothing.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Bringing this to the top. This is the letter I have - sm (Views: 751, 2012-04-14, 10:11 am)
- Letter - Anonymous (Views: 436, 2012-04-14, 10:49 am)
- Letter - Jake (Views: 287, 2012-04-14, 11:48 am)
- letter - me (Views: 239, 2012-04-14, 12:32 pm)
- letter - reality (Views: 219, 2012-04-14, 10:20 pm)