Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Pay.. (Views: 55)
Doing badly - Me again Posted: Apr 15th, 2012 - 9:41 am In Reply to: If you are doing that badly ... - Why do you not find a different line of work?
You have a good point and I have wondered about that myself. In most jobs, the employer tells the employee, "this is how it is" in terms of pay, benefits, hours, etc. If it is not to the employee's liking, they don't take the job, and move on to something else. If their current employeer deals them a bad hand, they quit. MT is what it is, so deal with it. The DOL knows nothing about CPL, ICs, VBC or the rest of it. If you think you are owed wages you never received or should be paid minimum wage for NJA or down time, consult an attorney or address it at the state level, it might be better received. You seem to have some genuine concerns but not willing to do much about it except complain to each other; that accomplishes nothing.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Bringing this to the top. This is the letter I have - sm (Views: 743, 2012-04-14, 10:11 am)
- Letter - Anonymous (Views: 430, 2012-04-14, 10:49 am)
- Letter - Jake (Views: 282, 2012-04-14, 11:48 am)
- letter - me (Views: 233, 2012-04-14, 12:32 pm)
- letter - reality (Views: 214, 2012-04-14, 10:20 pm)
- New MT
- Does Nuance pay a portion of a weight loss program?
- Anybody here on Medicaid? Do you know if
- Remedy is not working, so cannot file a ticket.
- Acute Care Transcription
- Martin Luther King, Jr.'s niece: 'Moral bankruptcy' ruling Washington, D
- A toxic president
- Asked to work extra so people in India who take our jobs
- is it stat or STAT ?
- On iPad making Facetime calls, other person can
- DON'T GIVE UP
- Critics: Ebola appointment latest in missteps by officials
- OBAMA GOLFS FOR 4 HOURS, 40 MINUTES ON SATURDAY, THEN HOLDS NIGHTTIME EBOLA MEETING--WHICH NEW EBOLA
- going from BeyondTXT to Emdat?
- TEddie Munster Cruz - Doctor of Green Eggs
- The left gets it....compromise to get rid of the
- Silly Sarah - fleecing her own---will they
- Sticking around until Dec 25.
- Of course
- Question about diabetes
- Nothing but mush-mouthed.....
- New specs posted on Fiesa with NO notification. Previous
- I just do not get it.
- Message to all posters
- Wendy Davis (mud spewer Dem from Tx) (sm)
- How do we request time off without pay?
- Dr. Manny: An open letter to the Ebola czar, Ron Klain
- A type of catheter
- Tweets from our new czar. Bet he does wish
- Walking Dead post. I've decided I'm going to tape and (sm)
- Do not give in to hysteria.
- Actually still can't get in ...
- Never mind....
- accessing Fluence 7.5 trainingon intranet
- Reliascript - unlimited long distance for EMR? sm
- Dorlands Illustrated Medical Dictionary, 31st w/study CD
- Lot of 6 Stedman's Word Books & Annotated Medical/Surgical Word Book
- Lot of 6 Stedman's Words Books, 5th Edition
- New Quality Index vs Old Quality Score
- System so slow, I keep thinking it is NJA.
- A new service to keep up morale in the operating room. Sm
- Anyone else notice how quiet it's been lately? sm