The perspective of MTSO management? - blip Posted: Apr 15th, 2012 - 12:03 am In Reply to: Just trying to put things into perspective - Anonymous
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Democrat Robert Menendez (NJ) facing criminal
- Pediatric Facility MT Needed
- Not liking lack of direct deposit.
- 2nd Shift, Tuesday through Saturday Position Available
- Precyse - what type of software do they use?
- Pathology word debate
- I'm outta here
- Is it Actos Met or Actosmet or something else? nm
- Something interesting about iMedX
- Another thing that makes me go hmm...
- Pyramid Healthcare Solutions is hiring remote coders
- Can anything at all be done?
- Sharing Patient Records Is Still A Digital Dilemma For Doctors
- PT hours
- is anybody else finding this new AP line count A LOT harder to attain?
- Fiesa reversal rejected??
- Republican Congress Leadership to skip Selma anniversary event
- Republican congressman plan for the homeless
- For the real circle of police and offenders
- Clinical Coding Workout 2012 .... help please?
Clinical Coding Workout 2012 .... help please?
- Stuck in a major rut!!!!
- Seems a good time to post this information again, for any new folks.
- Is there any words to describe how low she will go
- To Performance Coach
Forewarned and Forearmed with a comany
- Conference call for my scolding coming up...
- Counting Pended Lines
- My, my. Seems the Clinton's have something else to worry about
- Amid Clinton controversies, Democrats yearn for an alternative
- I have decided to name Nuance in my will. That way my tombstone can read
- Too Many Interruptions
- Wellness payroll premium reduction
- Walking Dead fans: (sm)
- Clean closet, foot pedals
- Anyone here who has lost weight or maintaining
- To Clarify
- Anyone on Covered California (Obamacare)?
- Quds leader, commanding Iraqi forces against ISIS, alarms Washington
- Whoopi on "The View" apparently loves her some
- Famous Presidential Lies
- NBC: Immigration Law Abuse EXPOSED by Judge Hunt
- Hillary has asked State Dept to make her emails public (sm)
- "Friday is a great day to make up time missed."
- Well, well, well. Holder says "hands up, don't shoot" never happened.
- Prayers for my friend D