Main Board Today's Top Viewed: yes, misplaced decimal.. (Views: 46)
Only living because of a friend's help!! - at 51 years old Posted: Apr 14th, 2012 - 8:48 am In Reply to: I have been close to being homeless so many times - OP
I can certainly relate as well. I'm only able to live in my house because my friend got it with me and she's been paying the rent for almost a year with very little help from me. I pay the groceries and do all the house work but still. I'd be homeless if it wasn't for her. I used to make a decent living but not now. I've been with all the big MTSOs in the last year and a half and not one has lived up to their promise of a good account. Just left KS, and now work a FT and PT job so I'm keeping my fingers crossed again that this might work out. we'll see tho...
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Wonder if US is doing background checks on the Syrian
- Over 50 terrorist attacks thwarted since
- Productivivity not being met : (
- Medical Records info sold on the internet
- Gravida 4, Para 2, "zero two two" ?
- Oh the irony - or the hypocrisy?
- 0.04 or 0.014 inch guidewire?
- Shift Change-again
- New dermatology account
- Anyone heard of this stuff?
- Duly-noted Transcription
- I have a few questions for some info I really need. (sm)
- Anyone else not replying to nasty emails? Vent
- Why do doctors try to spell?
- Leave of Absence
- Can anyone recommend a good accounting software
- "Brought in IM" ??
- Uh, uh, uh, ah, ah
- This is what happens when you use our tax money
- Anyone know Elwood? Proof to back up claim
- Here we go again with NJA
- Alpha, CommandHealth, or GIS?
- Does anyone work for Probity as a QA editor? Not an MT. What has your experience been?
- Message deleted
- Vern and Amy out
- Wow!! I just got the invitation to test email from
- OTI QC
- Are You Safe on That Sofa?
- Cardiology followup
- CNN poll - over 50% of the country doesn't trust
- Dragon back-end
- How Many Minutes a Day?
- MT-poll, MT attire
- Dictaphone MLSs NEEDED!
- If an MT goes from Tier 1 to Tier 2, do they
- VR Bloopers
- MTE from India
- need help re using laptop for work
- Need experienced IC/MT for surgery and HPs
- EHR/EMR interfacing without platform?
- New in box Glimmer Stereo PC Headset by Insight & IN-USB-2 Foot Pedal by Infinity Both $60.
- Medical reports downloading into your music library for Ipod
- "CooTek Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit against Nuance Communications, Inc. in Shanghai"
- Time to sue
Full-Time MT (Urology)
- heard back from inhouse job!
- Medrite XL platform