Only living because of a friend's help!! - at 51 years old Posted: Apr 14th, 2012 - 8:48 am In Reply to: I have been close to being homeless so many times - OP
I can certainly relate as well. I'm only able to live in my house because my friend got it with me and she's been paying the rent for almost a year with very little help from me. I pay the groceries and do all the house work but still. I'd be homeless if it wasn't for her. I used to make a decent living but not now. I've been with all the big MTSOs in the last year and a half and not one has lived up to their promise of a good account. Just left KS, and now work a FT and PT job so I'm keeping my fingers crossed again that this might work out. we'll see tho...
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Obamacare: Well now, isn't this an interesting bit of phrasing from the Supreme Court.
- dictated, "heart rate to blood pressure product is 29, 920." I'm not sure
- has anyone made the transition or considered
- C-PHONE WITH FOOT PEDAL AND HEADSET FOR SALE
- IC Medical Transcriptionist
- In the market for a new computer
- Medical Transcriptionist's Superpackage for Voice Recognition
- In-House PT Medical Transcriptionist Position
- East MT - what's been going on with the coder program lately?
- No worries about speech recognition taking our jobs
- Set up. Set up.
- South African Doctor
- Average LPH for TTS accounts?? Trying to decide
- Is anyone making a living anymore?
- TTS Bereavement Policy?
- FIASCO is at it again
- Nice doctor
- Well, I have had the usual late night line count crushing jobs.
- Don't get too proficient!
- Dang, the doctors are spelling a lot of words tonight!
- OOW question
- Review of Systems
- Do you work at SoftScript?
- Sitting here crying, can hardly see thru tears.
- Alternative for doctors to dictate...
- is it GCFC 1 with regard to mobility level in disability?
- book of style 3rd edition
- Am I young enough to start a new career? (37)
- Dementia due to _____ myopathy
- "Garden" test
- question for those who use a laptop...
- So, take a guess. What is the community organizer going to do (sm)
- Interesting thought re audits, PM, firings, and quitting
- MTs...there is light in another home position
- Five months in & I got my first 'corrective action' today
- Company merger with imedx
- Anyone else experiencing "radio silence" from...s/m
- Where can I download a copy of TSG?
- Obamacare Getaway
- ....and so it begins. Obamacare in every aspect of your life.
- what kind of electronic drug book are you using?
- MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell Scolds Obama
- Obama's Motorcade
- QUESTION FOR PT IC FOR TTS
- Iraqi Christians
- Missing Air Algerie jet