Only living because of a friend's help!! - at 51 years old Posted: Apr 14th, 2012 - 8:48 am In Reply to: I have been close to being homeless so many times - OP
I can certainly relate as well. I'm only able to live in my house because my friend got it with me and she's been paying the rent for almost a year with very little help from me. I pay the groceries and do all the house work but still. I'd be homeless if it wasn't for her. I used to make a decent living but not now. I've been with all the big MTSOs in the last year and a half and not one has lived up to their promise of a good account. Just left KS, and now work a FT and PT job so I'm keeping my fingers crossed again that this might work out. we'll see tho...
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Do you think MM could work their coders like they
- There is a company that cares out there
- According to NBC, investigators found…
- Dear Doctors
- Medication for C difficile called Deficit?? Dificit??
- Did anyone else just agree to a nightshift job for a large hospital
- President signs order to fight superbugs
- Suing the seelers may be an effective
- A new take on "getting under your skin"
- Can anybody tell me the good, bad, ugly on Accuscribes Transcription Service out of Maryland?
- Thank you, doctor. It's about time you told
- Immediate Opening with Nuance!! SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!!
- Are there any companies that do not test?
- Rand Paul: 'We Need to Stay the Heck Out of Their Civil War'
- Amphion ?
- Has Anyone Applied with QED Transcription?
- Enough is enough
- TTS - Acute 2nd Shift MTs needed
- Kansas may go green--I'll take green over
- Imagine all the outrage--Islamophobia
- Former or current Nuance employees, please go to post on that board asking
- Officer Wilson testifies in front of Grand Jury
- Dear VR:
- affected vs effected
- He can't even put on a good war.
- Tech help - making a comma with the left hand
- AP Interview: Iraq Premier Nixes US Ground Troops
- Employee versus IC
- PT or FT clinic/hospital transcriptionists wanted
- compensation question-- SS
- Republican sequestration cut CDC funding
- Despite the attempt at Republican voter suppression
- Healthcare Documentation Specialist Pay
- How about a show of "likes," here. How many of you would participate in legal action for
- I know some posts would be repetitive to board regulars, but
- Termination, i.e. quitting.
- Darn, I didnt get on either list
- Recommend a Good Company
- Need help understanding a Fiesa grading, if possible
- Promised work, but didn't deliver
- Has anyone heard of/worked for Midwest Transcription Service? sm
- Anybody else
- "IN-HOUSE" Per Diem RadiologyTranscriptionist Needed
- CBS Transcription pay for Radiology
- 'Dereliction of duty': Obama's worst scandal
- Can anybody tell me the good, bad and ugly on TSI Systems, Inc out of Arizona?
- Anyone know what a sounds like hula mammalian toe is. nm
- Look what would have gone through spell check