I just emailed ALF-CIO. - mt2 Posted: Apr 14th, 2012 - 8:44 am In Reply to: Here's Information I Found - Alias
Sent a run down of what these MT companies do to us. Also brought up the fact they send work overseas. How is that legal with HIPPA in place? We need someone to help us with fair wages.
If a union wants to help, I'm all for it. I'm tired of being screwed over.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Patient First
- 32,000 IRS emails uncovered
- Walkers war on 100,000 public union terrorists
- Stop yawning
- Text printing out so small on HP Deskjet
- Questions for those fired by imedx?
- Day 3 OOW on primary
- Some food for thought (while we are in the bread lines)
- Whoops! The Department of Justice Admits That It Misunderstood U.S. Citizenship Law
- Eight Crossings, Inc., Sacremento, CA
- Just curious about our nit-picky
- words having to be corrected over and over
- Hematology/Oncology Transcriptionist
- If it were not so laughable I might be upset. Their fake QC percentages
- Scott Walker: I can defeat ISIS because I defeated 100,000 union protesters
- Header ads. Has anyone noticed? sm
- i'm going to do a test....
- CMT Exam Secrets Study Guide by Mometrix
- Looking for info on Amphion mainly, other VR companies.
- Schedule adherence
- Are we all OOW because the QCs are transcribing now?
- It's a real shame that these big, bad monster MTSOs-
- neurology term
- Did I just get fired
- Sign on bonus
- $2000 Sign-On Bonus NUANCE
- I wonder if recruiters read emails in order received?
- Handwritten note
- Latest ASR
- Who do we believe?
- Can you go back and listen to a report
- TO EVERYONE
- Having a hard time
- Watch dancing senior citizens riff on 'Uptown Funk'
- Question for HDSM
- Meanwhile, Clinton Foundation violated ethics agreement
- Employees who generate no profit for Nuance
- CPAC Convention ongoing-- tune in, should be
- NEW review time
- Has anyone worked for a crowdsourcing company?
- Has anyone ever taken the
- Just got a call from somebody at
- Bill O'Reilly faces new questions: His JFK story
- Primary Account OOW
- Donated off the clock time
- ICD9 vs ICD 10
- I rarely to never run out of work on my (2) accounts.