I agree . . . leave the attitude at home - Anon2 Posted: Apr 12th, 2012 - 5:35 am In Reply to: Wheres my job - Anonymous
Those questionnaires are designed to weed out people who think it is "just a frickin JOB," too.
No employer wants to hire someone whose emotional baggage and miserable attitude will drag everyone down.
Nobody owes you a job. If you cannot get yourself to the point that you can adapt and work with others, you should seek counseling, either to get over it or get a diagnosis. Perhaps disability would be an option.
When an unemployed person finally gets a job, the appropriate response is to do whatever it takes to succeed expectations. If you are to angry or depressed to do that, you might want to see a mental health professional.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Done Applying for MT jobs - JW (Views: 797, 2012-04-10, 11:28 am)
- Done - INMT (Views: 454, 2012-04-10, 12:20 pm)
- yes, give up - wheres_my_job (Views: 448, 2012-04-10, 1:12 pm)
- Wheres my job - Anonymous (Views: 332, 2012-04-11, 9:00 am)
- I agree . . . leave the attitude at home - Anon2