I agree . . . leave the attitude at home - Anon2 Posted: Apr 12th, 2012 - 5:35 am In Reply to: Wheres my job - Anonymous
Those questionnaires are designed to weed out people who think it is "just a frickin JOB," too.
No employer wants to hire someone whose emotional baggage and miserable attitude will drag everyone down.
Nobody owes you a job. If you cannot get yourself to the point that you can adapt and work with others, you should seek counseling, either to get over it or get a diagnosis. Perhaps disability would be an option.
When an unemployed person finally gets a job, the appropriate response is to do whatever it takes to succeed expectations. If you are to angry or depressed to do that, you might want to see a mental health professional.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Done Applying for MT jobs - JW (Views: 810, 2012-04-10, 11:28 am)
- Done - INMT (Views: 472, 2012-04-10, 12:20 pm)
- yes, give up - wheres_my_job (Views: 462, 2012-04-10, 1:12 pm)
- Wheres my job - Anonymous (Views: 342, 2012-04-11, 9:00 am)
- I agree . . . leave the attitude at home - Anon2
- No Jobs Available - Tiring
- Move On Already.
- Cardiology transcription position
- I was at an auction last night
- Does anyone know where to get an electronic download of the BOS free?
- NIH bills taxpayers for aborted baby parts.
- A question for anyone working at NEMT.
- Former Colombo crime family capo to speak about
- Anyone like SR?
- TTS is hiring and REQUIRES ONLY 98%
- Under Obama, US becoming a 3rd-world country. Not from Fox
- So...black lives matter activists aren't terrorists? Might want to read these tweets
- Anyone from Maine? Thinking of a trip to Wells - is it nice, safe?
- Anyone's productivity counter ever seem to be stuck?
- foot pedal
- PC Shorthand and Stedmans 2015 Spellcheck
- NUANCE TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES
- where are account specs for accounts on Inscribe??
- Calgon, pleeaasse take me away (from Nuance). nm
- Gelfoam s/lantisial? Any ideas? nm
- Question about getting a document notarized.
- The link to the article about Nuance hiring 3K workers, etc.
- grossed out
- Bouncing around like a red rubber ball
- Another law enforcement officer has been shot
- I keep reading all these posts about the coding students
- Any information on Global Transcription Services in Australia?
- Alliance Health Documentation: So, how are they to work for?
- Thoracic vascular surgeon
- Incentive Last Week
- Need motivation
- IN-155 Pedal for sale
- 2nd shift MTs needed
- Imedx - ? on the low paying acct - do you think we'll be
- Are the police, in general, for or against
- So Ben and Don are tied--I vote for Ben
- Don't want to leave the U.S.
- Moving to VA
- Why hasn't Hillary withdrawn
- FTP site
- OKMT, did you get unemployment approved?
- Minimum line count "survey"
- Infraware/Linda Tate Advert
- Is it me ?
- Has anyone ever filed for & been able to
- Hillary received plan to impeach Clarence Thomas
- How many, if any, of you...