Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Relationship is...sm.. (Views: 75)
Left for coding - Glad I Did Posted: Apr 12th, 2012 - 4:53 am In Reply to: Non-MT work - Anon
Would be interested in seeing how many went into billing. Have never seen an MT who did that, but I guess some might.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Non-MT work - Anon (Views: 548, 2012-04-11, 10:14 am)
- Non-MT Work - sprinkle (Views: 349, 2012-04-11, 9:01 pm)
- School! SM - peakgirl (Views: 356, 2012-04-11, 11:03 pm)
- Left for coding - Glad I Did
- Press on nails question
- NTS line count question.
- Knee test, sounds like "Simon's first test"
- More positions advertised?
- Is it me or do they want to put everyone on PM
- Question for
- NEW QC compensation plan
- reference problem
- MT Week--what do you think we will get this year?
- Recent grad, no job, changing my mind
- hey just for fun
- Already crying...
- Still waiting BIG EARNERS!
- Im done with this company,,question please
- ok yall just for fun
- Full and Part-Time Contractors Needed
- RECORDSONE TRANSCRIPTION /formerly ORACLE TRANSCRIPTION, Inc. (OTI)
- Dump the ad hominem attacks or as far as I'm concerned
- Immediate Need for Part-time MTs
- Acute Care Independent Contractors
- Companies not using IM??
- Email about new Fiesa pilot program
- Scientology Cult Follower Greta Van Susteren Makes More False Claims
- Heard anything?
All Around MT Star - IC position - Many specialties
- Those typing with keyboard in lap -
- Email and Thunderbird
- Well, Walker, Texas Ranger thinks so
- MModal - Take This
- CCS CERTIFICATION EXAM
- Question going unanswered
- My hospital outsourced to M*Modal.
- So tired of it all
- Job Ads
- If you're gonna LECTURE US....
- Doctor spelling everything out
- The Huckster is in!
- I'm new to the employment process, being a new grad of Career Step. info.?
- SR good for a laugh
- RADIOLOGY MT'S NEEDED! SIGN ON BONUS INCLUDED!!
- Realitic thrombectomy"
- The "Jayvee team"(Obama quote) is claiming responsibility for Texas.
- No one wants to be an MT. Most colleges have stopped offering classes. You'd think MM
- Well, just got fired--by email. Wow.