Main Board Today's Top Viewed: mmodal.. (Views: 66)
I should say - Nobody Posted: Apr 11th, 2012 - 4:54 pm In Reply to: Without being nosey, but in an effort to offer - good advice, may I ask
I saw an article where a woman said she was getting paid $8.00 an hour to pull weeds. It makes me sick to see what they are getting away with paying the transcribers.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Need some advice please
- Still have not received W2 and 1099
- Loss of smell
- Does anyone else get personally offended?
- We Type Transcription..
- I will never understand how looking at QC stuff
- Coding/Billing-worth it?!
- To all new MTs
- Open Letter to TTS employees
- Is the system slow for anyone else
- Medical spellchecker and expander
- QA or QC or whatever filled in the following
- Full-Time MTs needed
- Word help
- SOFTSCRIPT MONITORS THESE POSTS!!!
- Contact information for Superior Global, Plano, TX
- FOOT PEDAL
- Fluency questions
- 7c per line with assistmed
- Question to AP employees with the health plan
- Anyone else get their hours changed recently
- Looking for a Microcassette Transcriber
- Winsock errors on ChartNet
- Is nobody working?
- Opt Out Of Daily Inspirations
- System down?
- Thinking of applying with Nuance
- I just made 4.67 an hour after taxes because
- East MT and other MM HDS2Coders, how is the
- Fierce backlash against the liberal who trashed the PC police
- my funny
- Romney says No to 2016
- To Obama: Take off the sissy pants, put on the big boy pants, and (sm)
- The patient has a negative "speciley" test of the knee?? anyone know? nm
- Is Precyse a good company to work for?
- Any good MT jobs out there?
- Fixing clock out
- My vent for the week and, of course, it's about FIESA.
- Spent more time manually entering CCs
- Is there any way to pull in a doctor's name
- Fluency questions
- Taliban Are Not Terrorists, or So Says the White House
- So, where's all the proud TTS cheerleaders, no
- I feel like I am QA'ing ILPs, but I am not QA'ing.
- QA score deducting points if they are able to resolve the blank...