Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Infraware/Linda Tate Advert.. (Views: 40)
Just got another one - cmk Posted: Apr 11th, 2012 - 3:09 pm In Reply to: My favorite one - CMK
Not a lie, just dictating a resident who says the patient had undergone an "optical bullectomy". Ummm....
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- RNs dictating - GRrrrrr! - MiniRant (Views: 479, 2012-04-10, 2:41 pm)
- RNs dictating - DiggerMT (Views: 423, 2012-04-10, 2:55 pm)
- some more - RN speak (Views: 263, 2012-04-11, 4:43 pm)
- TENS unit - mt370 (Views: 396, 2012-04-10, 4:56 pm)
- My favorite one - CMK (Views: 300, 2012-04-11, 3:06 pm)
- Just got another one - cmk
- FTP site
- OKMT, did you get unemployment approved?
- Minimum line count "survey"
- Infraware/Linda Tate Advert
- Is it me ?
- Has anyone ever filed for & been able to
- Hillary received plan to impeach Clarence Thomas
- How many, if any, of you...
- BIL suffering pain, numbness, tingling in hands
- Now it's gone into
- "Returning to office job after 30 years"
- Hmmmmm....THAT paycheck won't pay the bills.
- Have any of you ever sent in resumes/applications *while* you're working your shift?
- "what a long, strange trip it's been" (Grateful Dead)
- If someone were to start school for coding would they
- DTS in OK
- Performance management ... who's on it?
- Newborn "Fentruder & garth" restriction?
- Andrews too good to be true?
- Any current information on Opti-Scripts
- Question ... something different today. Please humor me ...
- Where does this come from
- Job dilemma
- Outta Here
- Study:Chicago criminals avoid gun stores, shows,
- Thoughts on Inner Circle
- 3 Full Time 2nd Shift Acute Care Speech Editors Needed Immediately
- Monday mashup
- So sad to watch
- Why o why o why is ASR now using
- OMG, from what I hear in the background, this doc
- Is there a problem with the board programming?
- Anybody NOT running out of work
- Your Evening Chuckle
- Impending NJA. Present job only dictated 5 minutes ago.
- Escription companies
- when and if would the word "sclerosus" be used?
- "Conversate." As in conVERSE, as in talk.
- Is there any way out of this?
- Coupon KickStart
- Number of jobs
- where can I find the out of work policy? I have looked
- almost 6 am here NJA
- I can't WAIT until I'm gone!! About 6 mos.
- Anybody else getting NJA?
- Just what we need. Jihadis driving our school buses. (sm)
- Synernet people, anybody understand
- USA Type, LLC in Minn