Spend $100 and get a Home Business version of - Turbo Tax Posted: Apr 10th, 2012 - 5:47 pm In Reply to: The thing is I can't afford that. - zippy
It's a deductible expense. You cannot, repeat CANNOT just "figure this out" on your own if you don't even have some basic tax education.
Turbo tax will walk you through the steps and get your schedule C done mostly correctly. If you are going to continue being a contractor, though, if you can't take the time to do some education on taxes, you need to have someone do them for you - it's a deductible expense, so it's well worth it.
Have you been either paying quarterly taxes or putting money aside for the tax bill that is going to be due next week?
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Question about 1099-MISC - zippy (Views: 438, 2012-04-10, 3:44 pm)
- 1099 - emo (Views: 306, 2012-04-10, 5:06 pm)
- The thing is I can't afford that. - zippy (Views: 262, 2012-04-10, 5:15 pm)
- Spend $100 and get a Home Business version of - Turbo Tax
- sm - zippy (Views: 233, 2012-04-10, 7:24 pm)
- Zippy - sm (Views: 225, 2012-04-11, 2:08 am)