No......I'm not an offender. - mt2 Posted: Apr 10th, 2012 - 4:42 pm In Reply to: Hope So! - But...
I just get sick and tired of what goes on. Our platform is one that shows all the work. There is a work order but you can pick any job you want, which is what goes on early morning and late night. They take all the "good" jobs and leave the crappy ones. I hope they go through with this and actually deduct from them.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Medical Records info sold on the internet
- Gravida 4, Para 2, "zero two two" ?
- Oh the irony - or the hypocrisy?
- 0.04 or 0.014 inch guidewire?
- Shift Change-again
- New dermatology account
- Anyone heard of this stuff?
- Duly-noted Transcription
- I have a few questions for some info I really need. (sm)
- Anyone else not replying to nasty emails? Vent
- Why do doctors try to spell?
- Leave of Absence
- Can anyone recommend a good accounting software
- "Brought in IM" ??
- Uh, uh, uh, ah, ah
- This is what happens when you use our tax money
- Anyone know Elwood? Proof to back up claim
- Here we go again with NJA
- Alpha, CommandHealth, or GIS?
- Does anyone work for Probity as a QA editor? Not an MT. What has your experience been?
- Message deleted
- Vern and Amy out
- Wow!! I just got the invitation to test email from
- OTI QC
- Are You Safe on That Sofa?
- Cardiology followup
- CNN poll - over 50% of the country doesn't trust
- Dragon back-end
- How Many Minutes a Day?
- MT-poll, MT attire
- Dictaphone MLSs NEEDED!
- If an MT goes from Tier 1 to Tier 2, do they
- VR Bloopers
- MTE from India
- need help re using laptop for work
- Need experienced IC/MT for surgery and HPs
- EHR/EMR interfacing without platform?
- New in box Glimmer Stereo PC Headset by Insight & IN-USB-2 Foot Pedal by Infinity Both $60.
- Medical reports downloading into your music library for Ipod
- "CooTek Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit against Nuance Communications, Inc. in Shanghai"
- Time to sue
Full-Time MT (Urology)
- heard back from inhouse job!
- Medrite XL platform
- Student with a sequencing question
- Recently unemployed, anyone know of any jobs?
- Study finds our perception of minority [SMALLER] groups is often distorted due to our