Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: How Did They Decide Which Managers To Let Go?.. (Views: 74)

Done - INMT

Posted: Apr 10th, 2012 - 12:20 pm In Reply to: Done Applying for MT jobs - JW

Hi. I think the MT world has trained us to apply for jobs and sit and wait which is unfortunate. As far as that fact that you were supposed to be interviewed yesterday, this is not a position where you can sit and wait for them. I would call that office and ask when they plan on interviewing you, not IF. You have to go out and make things happen in the actual job world these days and the go-getter is gonna get it.

I would make it clear that you are interested and ask that you could come in and meet for the interview, not a call. This lets the doctor get too busy with patients or charts or lunch to make time to sit and call. A warm body always get more attention than a call IMHO.

Good luck

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)