Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Billing Program.. (Views: 75)
Done - INMT Posted: Apr 10th, 2012 - 12:20 pm In Reply to: Done Applying for MT jobs - JW
Hi. I think the MT world has trained us to apply for jobs and sit and wait which is unfortunate. As far as that fact that you were supposed to be interviewed yesterday, this is not a position where you can sit and wait for them. I would call that office and ask when they plan on interviewing you, not IF. You have to go out and make things happen in the actual job world these days and the go-getter is gonna get it.
I would make it clear that you are interested and ask that you could come in and meet for the interview, not a call. This lets the doctor get too busy with patients or charts or lunch to make time to sit and call. A warm body always get more attention than a call IMHO.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Is the system slow for anyone else
- Medical spellchecker and expander
- QA or QC or whatever filled in the following
- Full-Time MTs needed
- Word help
- SOFTSCRIPT MONITORS THESE POSTS!!!
- Contact information for Superior Global, Plano, TX
- FOOT PEDAL
- Fluency questions
- 7c per line with assistmed
- Question to AP employees with the health plan
- Anyone else get their hours changed recently
- Looking for a Microcassette Transcriber
- Winsock errors on ChartNet
- Is nobody working?
- Opt Out Of Daily Inspirations
- System down?
- Thinking of applying with Nuance
- I just made 4.67 an hour after taxes because
- East MT and other MM HDS2Coders, how is the
- Fierce backlash against the liberal who trashed the PC police
- my funny
- Romney says No to 2016
- To Obama: Take off the sissy pants, put on the big boy pants, and (sm)
- The patient has a negative "speciley" test of the knee?? anyone know? nm
no pay for 6 weeks from hire date
- Is Precyse a good company to work for?
- Any good MT jobs out there?
- Fixing clock out
- My vent for the week and, of course, it's about FIESA.
- Spent more time manually entering CCs
- Is there any way to pull in a doctor's name
- Fluency questions
- Taliban Are Not Terrorists, or So Says the White House
- So, where's all the proud TTS cheerleaders, no
Is it worth it to read MT textbooks for fun?
- I feel like I am QA'ing ILPs, but I am not QA'ing.
- QA score deducting points if they are able to resolve the blank...
- Billing program through Andrews
- DaTscan showed asymmetric s/l radiotration noted in the basal ganglia - sm
- Text Expander with existing MT basics dictionary for download?
- How to Quit
- Question about baby shower etiquette.
- TTIMedx W2's - Just got my second one from (sm)
- Help! In PE, doc says s/l spine occult scoliosis?