How Ya'll Doin'? (Pay, Insurance, etc.) - antigeekess Posted: Apr 10th, 2012 - 12:36 am
Just wondering if anybody's really kicking butt doing MT online. I'm currently employed as an MT making $16 an hour with good health insurance, but the workload has become pretty intense as of late (plus, it's only about 75% of what I used to make at my old job). It would be great to get out of that office, if I thought I could do as well online.
Opinions? Anybody willing to post what they're really making? Also, are you able to cut & paste, use a lot of normals, expanders, etc. to boost your line count, or are you all just doing straight typing?
Thanks for any input.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- How many, if any, of you...
- BIL suffering pain, numbness, tingling in hands
- Now it's gone into
- "Returning to office job after 30 years"
- Hmmmmm....THAT paycheck won't pay the bills.
- Have any of you ever sent in resumes/applications *while* you're working your shift?
- "what a long, strange trip it's been" (Grateful Dead)
- If someone were to start school for coding would they
- DTS in OK
- Performance management ... who's on it?
- Newborn "Fentruder & garth" restriction?
- Andrews too good to be true?
- Any current information on Opti-Scripts
- Question ... something different today. Please humor me ...
- Where does this come from
- Job dilemma
- Outta Here
- Study:Chicago criminals avoid gun stores, shows,
- Thoughts on Inner Circle
- 3 Full Time 2nd Shift Acute Care Speech Editors Needed Immediately
- Monday mashup
- So sad to watch
- Why o why o why is ASR now using
- OMG, from what I hear in the background, this doc
- Is there a problem with the board programming?
- Anybody NOT running out of work
- Your Evening Chuckle
- Impending NJA. Present job only dictated 5 minutes ago.
- Escription companies
- when and if would the word "sclerosus" be used?
- "Conversate." As in conVERSE, as in talk.
- Is there any way out of this?
- Coupon KickStart
- Number of jobs
- where can I find the out of work policy? I have looked
- almost 6 am here NJA
- I can't WAIT until I'm gone!! About 6 mos.
- Anybody else getting NJA?
- Just what we need. Jihadis driving our school buses. (sm)
- Synernet people, anybody understand
- USA Type, LLC in Minn
- Curious as to what medical coding is
- When are they going to quit using that horrible swap board?
- How many LPH for PT required? Thanks. nm
- Shorthand help -- bksp key throws into spasms
- Can anyone recommend a good shoe?
- Mmodal for coding - sm